Ocean Beach Ibiza 2015

McRackin

Super Moderator
it opens on may 1st :!:

embedded-1398367921_0.jpg

:arrow:
Ocean Beach Ibiza 2014

sorry for the people that dont like OCB but the line up this sunday is HUGE!!!
If you are into House music ((Not everyone can understand...:p)) , cant miss it as for me this is the authentic Ibiza experience with some legend great Dj')...AlFredo Jo MILLS ...
Looks like OCB with their party on Monday Wednesday(a big fan of Ibiza Sensations :D, Saturday & Sunday host great parties ( I only experienced Ibiza sensations )
Anyone experience OCB 's parties ? (except Ibiza Sensations) ...Will be nice to hear feedbacks about the parties (kind of Music?)
11880684_10153023888823062_6412185038322868369_n.jpg

I did Ocean beach 3 times.

2 parties were Hed Kandi fun, full, flirty

1 time sensations. More classy affair.

I agree with FallenangelGParsons
This above line up for the gig looks awesome.

I mean Park/Whitehead are proper old Skool when it comes to Uk house scene. Alfredo proper Ibiza legend and Jo mills knows her shizzle too.

Just noticed it was today so be glad if anybody had any experience from this.

I heading over for colours gig with another few legend in Danny Rampling and David Morales sweeeeet

I did Ocean beach 3 times.

2 parties were Hed Kandi fun, full, flirty

1 time sensations. More classy affair.

I agree with FallenangelGParsons
This above line up for the gig looks awesome.

I mean Park/Whitehead are proper old Skool when it comes to Uk house scene. Alfredo proper Ibiza legend and Jo mills knows her shizzle too.

Just noticed it was today so be glad if anybody had any experience from this.

I heading over for colours gig with another few legend in Danny Rampling and David Morales sweeeeet

The boyfriend and I have booked beds up on the sunset terrace thing for colours :D never been bothered about going to ocean beach but trying it out since its colours lol :rolleyes:

Back