Ocean Beach Ibiza 2015

This isn't the best or even very helpful review but I went to OBC for this party, was looking forward to it cause of the line up was right up my street and it was the kind of music I was looking for on holiday but out watching football from 1 i was never going to be in a nice state for later on lol When me and missus and a another couple from Scotland I meet watching the football got there it was after 7 missed allister whitehead & Alfrdeo raging but Graeme park was on when we went in and the tunes were top notch , then everything is a bit blurry after that then I went missing and no one could find me. At 12 when it's over they put you down in the front bar Pearl and Graeme & allister whitehead where also there, when the missus went looking for me she found me in bed snoring lol I had my doubts about OBC but I definitely go back for another party like this .
what :rolleyes: ??? :lol::twisted:

^^^ either of the above are better than those cretins who sing the Yaya Toure chant on a night out.
I wouldn't mind, but that yaya toure song is f***ing shite. I remember the Liverpool team singing it end of last season on a night out hours after getting whacked 6.1 against Stoke ffs!!

Back