INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi, newbie here. My names steve, im 37 now. First visit to Ibiza was in 2002, too long ago but got the buzz again for it few years back so been the last 3 years and im back again for the closing parties this sept I love my house,(all types), abit of trance and techno too. Cheers!!

Will do. Were gonna do cream closing and was gonna give that bedlam gc a go but sounds like they will be out of business by then lol. So may do boom/bomba whatever its called now.

Hello there! My name is Josep (DJ Iusep) of Barcelona but deeply in love with Ibiza island that I frequent for over 20 years. I am a veteran DJ with a broad musical culture of various styles but especially fascinated by the electronic and dance music from funky disco to deep house and tech house without forgetting styles like relaxing chill out, lounge and ambient.

I have my online radio station specializing in electronic music: Ibiza Sound Radio. (http://www.ibizasoundradio.com) where I try to offer only the best heard on the island. Also my own sets and other dj, known as amateurs.

The can listen on your mobile or from the laptop or smart tv (multimedia web)

In August I'm usually on the island a few days. It would be my pleasure to have the cooperation of other dj electronic music lovers to the station, currently heard around the world with a "share" average over 1,000 hours per month and rising.

Hope you like and have your "feedback" and suggestions

Another newbie here. First went to Ibiza in 2001 and this is my tenth trip at the end of the month. Started off loving trance but have settled on house now. I love Itaca and this year me and the wife are looking at hitting Carl Cox and Matinée.

I also want to do a bit of mountain biking when I am over there this year, try and do something remotely healthy after all the wrongness!

Hello..
I've been on the forum for a couple of years but mostly lurking. I guess it's time I introduce myself. My first time to Ibiza was in 2008. I always wanted to go, much sooner than that, but I'm from the US so it wasn't that easy. Then I moved to Europe and have been going every year since. This year will probably be my 9th Ibiza trip. I got married on the island last year (best wedding ever!)

We'll be on the island Aug 9-17. PM me if you want to try to meet up. I've met a few spotlighters in the past, and would love to meet some more. I love the hubby and all but it's nice to have some other peeps to hang out with on occasion :) Love all EDM, mostly house and techno, but I used to be much more into trance, so I'm still ok with that as well. The hubby does a bit of DJing, his style is mostly deep house (or the stuff you'd hear at a chilled beach club). We usually hit up a few parties but aren't the type to go clubbing every single night. We love hangin' out at beach bars/clubs during the day. I love daytime partying myself. Oh.. and we also love food. I've got lots of great restaurant recommendations on the island if anyone needs one ;-) Cheers.. hope to see some of you next week!

Hey guys, my name is Samuel, I come from Brazil. This is my second year in Ibiza. I'm looking to meet new friends to hang out and go to clubs. I'm very into deep house. So for sure I will hit pacha on sunday for solomun.

Hi guys, new to the forums! My name is Mike and im 30. Been going to ibiza since 03, used to be massively into my trance but these days its all about techno and house. Been to Ibiza 4 times and will be heading out there again on Sept 28th for 9 nights for a few of the closings. Cannot wait! :)

Hi Everyone. I'm John. Returning to spotlight after a few years of being away.

Heading back to Ibiza for the 6th time after 4 years and needless to say I can't wait!

Thanks, J

Hi there...name is James. Went to Ibiza this year for the first time and it totally blew my mind. Happy to be here and talk about it. Can't wait to go back!

Hi,

my name is James, I admin this forum and the spotlight site. Am 31 years old, have been working on Ibiza since '91 and living here with family since '97.

I like going out (although don't have stamina any more), sport, computers (in fact I am a geek) and Ibiza, of course ;)

---

That's a pretty boring example, but I am sure y'all get the drift :)

This is NOT compulsory, but with over 1000 members now, this should be a great way to make some contacts for future summers here!

So don't be shy....

INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE...

Should of done this ages ago, Im Steve 23 years old been using this website since 09 but mainly just as an observer of the forums until recently. Have been to Ibiza 7 times and have booked for this summer for 2 weeks!

Last edited:
Back