INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi im Digsey. 30 m sco.
ive followed the forum for a wee while so thought i better join up.
Looking forward to my first trip in May. :)
I was reading about pickpockets in another thread is it really as bad as people are making out?

Hi im Digsey. 30 m sco.
ive followed the forum for a wee while so thought i better join up.
Looking forward to my first trip in May. :)
I was reading about pickpockets in another thread is it really as bad as people are making out?
Welcome Digsey.

I have only heard a couple of people on here mention anything
about this.

Having been out 5 times I haven't seen anything or heard anything from the folk I have met out there.

I think it is just a matter of bad luck and also normal risk for any tourist places.

Just keep your wits about you if your drinking all day at a beach bar/club as easy to let your gaurd down under the sun.

Two of my friends got pick pocketed out there back in 2011 I believe. Looky Looky put his arms round both of them and danced with them, then someone else lifted their phones.

Basically just exercise caution, and avoid the sunglass sellers (Looky looky guys / girls)

Hello there im Scottish 22 years old and living in the middle east due to work commitments! Been coming on here regularly prior to even signing up checking out whos playing where and other Ibiza goings on. First time I went was 2014 went for 7 nights and absolutely loved it so had to book again 4 nights for a month later. Last year same again had 7 nights and then this year will be going 7 nights, pity I couldn't make it longer but due to other plans and it not being so easy to travel to Ibiza from Dubai as it is from Scotland! Roll on august! :)

Hi all,

Mike here from sunny blackpool (so they say) looking forward to going back to the white island for the 2nd year running. Will be doing the opening party at DC10 what a lineup !!!!! New to the scene but have a very good mate who has been going for years , best moment was last year raving away along side him loving life !!

Hi all,

Mike here from sunny blackpool (so they say) looking forward to going back to the white island for the 2nd year running. Will be doing the opening party at DC10 what a lineup !!!!! New to the scene but have a very good mate who has been going for years , best moment was last year raving away along side him loving life !!
It's a great feeling when you find the scene ! You wonder why you hadn't found it sooner.

Hey Guys, My name is Darren, I'm 36 years old and first timer going over to Ibiza with about 9 others from one of our edm festival travel groups here in the U.S. Called T.O.E. (tacos over everything). Can't wait to experience the mecca of EDM music. I'm trying to sell a Carl Cox ticket for his opening night on June 14th at Space as I bought the wrong ticket by accidents. I won't be there until July 16th and won't be able to use it. I paid 35 eur for it and would like to just get back what I paid for it. If anyone interested please feel free to email me at dharbin@alliedfl.com and I can take venmo or paypal for the money. Any other insight anybody can give me on how to get rid of this ticket would be great. :lol::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

a female german mate go her phone stolen at circoloco opening 14 when asking for a dring at the bar ,letting the phone on desk (was at same party with 2 other spotlight but never find her as dc10 too crowdy & her battery get low when entering dc 10)
other french feamle get picpocketed from her purse in her bag at Blue marlin ibiza while dancin..
yes be very watchful a lot of pickpockets wherever there is some tourists/cash especially on clubs taking advantage of people getting drunk/stoned.
Keep ur money in a secret safe place :cool: such as inside pocket
Never get pickpocketed in ibz since 99 but i foresee all scum tryin
Beside pickpockets so many tricks to take ur money....

Hey Guys, My name is Darren, I'm 36 years old and first timer going over to Ibiza with about 9 others from one of our edm festival travel groups here in the U.S. Called T.O.E. (tacos over everything). Can't wait to experience the mecca of EDM music. I'm trying to sell a Carl Cox ticket for his opening night on June 14th at Space as I bought the wrong ticket by accidents. I won't be there until July 16th and won't be able to use it. I paid 35 eur for it and would like to just get back what I paid for it. If anyone interested please feel free to email me at dharbin@alliedfl.com and I can take venmo or paypal for the money. Any other insight anybody can give me on how to get rid of this ticket would be great. :lol::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Can you not cancel and get a refund?

Hi everyone, I'm Tom, been lurking on here for a while and thought it was about time to introduce myself, really enjoyed all your stories from the 90s/00s... the things i'd do to have been born a few years earlier! Heading out for number 5 on 18 June, hope to see some of you out there!

My first experience of (failed) pickpocketing was last year, coincidentally about a week after reading @Nobbie Q's comment about the dancing men near the fountains in San Antonio. They tried the same with me, but I was reasonably sober and happened to notice the attempt of his hand entering my front pocket :mad:.

How rude of me though.. My name's John, I'm 28 years old and from Scotland, and this May will be my 7th pilgrimage to the island!

My name is Lewis and I'll be in ibiza for the first time in July. Really excited to be coming over with my best mate. We will be on a big trip from Australia taking in Sea Dance Festival then onto Ibiza then onto London then onto Let it Roll Festival in Prague (both of us love DNB and bass music in general). I'm glad I've had a look at some of the forums on here (pickpocketing etc) as I had no idea about this side of the island. Excited for July to experience this mazing place

There's no shortage of pickockets in London or Prague believe me. Or any other place there are obvious tourists...watch that bloke on the next table, he looks a bit....?

Back