INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hey, my name is Jonas, i'm 22 years old guy from Sweden. I'm going to Ibiza for the first time in july, I have been watching videos and reading about it for like 10 years now. It's kind of my childhood dream to go to Ibiza.
Believe it or not but Sweden is the worst place in the world for clubbing, a lot of to drunk people, fights and shitty music in the clubs.
I can't wait to get on the island where all share the same passion and love for the electronic music genre and clubbing. I have been around europe clubbing. But all the clubbers I talk with says Ibiza is the place to be. I get goosebumps only I hear the name Ibiza. :lol:See you guys in July.:cool:

Peace, Jonas

Reactions: SUS
Hi im Hugh.

Been going to ibiza since 2010. I did my first full season last year. Trance is my genre of choice.

Looking forward to getting back this year to see Oscar and Tropis

'Anonymous Ibiza' blogger spilling the beans on the Illuminati hijacking of house music.

We will behave when the DJs start to behave in a morally responsible and transparent way that no longer puts people's mental and maybe even physical health at risk nor subjects them to sneaky religious indoctrination nor exposes them to subliminal torture sounds nor puts them in situations that resemble war zones.

Hi all I'm Tom, 27 and going back next year first time in a while. Went twice when I was 18 and 19 after fantasising about it since a teenager but went with the wrong crowd (let's dive into the first pub we see and never leave the West End types). Went off on my own to a few of the big nights and since found it a different place after going with my girlfriend and planning a few great nights and some chill out rather than 14 mediocre ones.

As detailed in another post am repulsed by the burgeoning VIP scene.

Hi everyone. My name is Louise from Lincolnshire. Been to Ibiza 4 times but never for the clubs sadly. My husband, Tom, and I will be going in September for our first Ibiza club experience.

I agree with jonny7, youre never too old. Im 30&Tom is turning 21 in August so treating him to an Ibiza trip :)

So excited, cannot wait!

My names andrew...i was born in new Zealand but live in australia....heading to ibiza in july 17th till the 22nd for the first time. Be staying in platneium rock suite at hard rock hotel.....so cant wait....anyone wanna catch up just let me know

Claire, 31, will be 7th (or maybe 8th) time back to Ibz this July.
Was hub & my first holiday back in 2001 - best thing we've ever seen so went back year after year until we gave it a break until our joint hen/stag there in 2007 when there was about 15 of us.
I went back 2013 for my 30th with 8 Ibiza virgins. Hub's had a break since 2007 so back again for 2 weeks to where we know and love sampling the new parts of PDB.
Been to Pacha & El Divino countless times (MAW/Danny Tenaglia/Joey Negro/Frankie Knuckles/David Morales/Fat Boy Slim/Subliminal/Defected/Ministry of Sound etc etc). Never to Amnesia or Privilege. Went to Ushuaia last year for Departures - I loved it but isn't hub's thing.
Always stayed PDB - Migjorn/Bon Sol/Sirenis Goleta x 2 or 3/Dausol/Tivoli (supposed to be Ebano but they overbooked) and back to Goleta this time.
Love Salinas/Bora Bora/KM5/Ibiza Town/Figueretas/D'alt Vila and the general good vibe.
This year hoping to try Booom, a beach club, hire a car and have VIP tix for Jake Bugg Ibiza Rocks booked - a new thing for us.

Bakebeans83, you seem keen on house music...
you should connect to my fb if dont mind , i will suggest you parties of House dj i follow,such as the one at ocean beach, blue marlin & many pre parties in playa den bossa where they play house music...you may have al ook to my fb album of the openings & it may give you ideas for ur trip....some guestlist for amnesia privilege & so on...this year no guestlist for Ants party :mad:....some after parties too....km5: limbo party is a nice House music party & so on...

Bakebeans83, you seem keen on house music...
you should connect to my fb if dont mind , i will suggest you parties of House dj i follow,such as the one at ocean beach, blue marlin & many pre parties in playa den bossa where they play house music...you may have a look to my fb album of the openings & it may give you ideas for ur trip....some guestlist for amnesia privilege & so on...this year no guestlist for Ants party :mad:. some gueslist for space ibiza, zoo project , hard to share :p...some after parties too....km5: limbo party is a nice House music party & so on...

Hey Guys!

I'm Nathan, 21 from the UK. Currently on my second Ibiza holiday.

I'm a huge fan of all things electronic music especially house & techno :)

Sup brahs? I'm John and am heading to Ibiza again this September. Lurked about the forum for a while so thought I may aswell join and contribute!

Hi I'm Jim.
I first went to Ibiza 97. At the time i was a supervisor during the day and djing 4 nights a week. I needed a holiday.
I was supposed to be going with friends but they backed out so went alone and had one of the best holidays ever. The Friends I made that year I still have now and ended up going back another 8 times up to 2004.
Life stuff good and recently not great things has happened and now I'm single again the first place I thought that would get me back to who I should be again is ibiza...
I'm on the island alone again staying in SA bay 16th - 23rd sept
Stay lucky my friends :)

Hi,

I'm Sarah, 34 making my visit to the White Isle this August with my hubby. Ive wanted to go for so long -cant bloody wait! Life on Sunset Strip, San An sounds like a little slice of my heaven.

You'll probably see me asking all sorts of silly novice questions as I try to work out the best way to spend our precious child free 4 days!

X

Hey my Name is Lukas, 22 years old, from Stuttgart, Germany.

I'm coming to Ibiza every summer since I'm 3 Years old with my family, but I started to explore the clubbing scene since I'm turned 18 obviously. I love the music, the vibe, and this relaxed style of the Clubs (You usually don't have to worry if you get in or not). Since last year I'm also coming with friends to the island, which doubles the fun. :)

Hi all, I'm from scotland and coming over in early sept - me and the Mrs (both 27 if you exclude the VAT!). We visited the island last year for the first time in decade(!!), dipped toe in water and ready to go mental this time.

I'm quite into deep soulful house so any suggestions on nights (or days) we should get along to would be much appreciated. As an aside, I'm praying there is something on at Cova Santa - now THATS a venue!!

Hello there young ravers.......

I'm John, 35 next moth and first visited Ibiza as a 16yr old in 1996.

I've always loved dance music and people.... Ibiza still excites me all these years later.

I'll be there again this September for more of the same.

I have 3 boys, 8, 6 and a 3month old. Can't wait to take them.

Back