PDB 22nd-30th July, DC10..ENTER..BENIRRAS

7/26-8/2

Saturday - arrive mid afternoon - maybe a lil ants, magna carta sankeys or space el row/kehakuma at night
Sunday - Solomun + 1
Monday - DC-10, Cocoon
Tuesday - maybe cova santa day and have tix to cox bday at night (also may have a plan be for the day/morning) :twisted:
Wednesday - Jamie @ DC-10 (I'm already tired writing this so hopefully beach all day and no party but I do love the zoo ;))
Thursday - Enter of course but some friends want to go on the captain HOSH boat during the day...may just find a nice beach without them
Friday - Music on

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Solid schedule man! Myself & a friend arrive on the 27th for a week, We basically have all the same events planned out! Would be awesome to get together with you and your friends at some point!

Solid schedule man! Myself & a friend arrive on the 27th for a week, We basically have all the same events planned out! Would be awesome to get together with you and your friends at some point!

For sure. Any chance you will be at DEMF or Mutek? I want to see Ricardo in Toronto May 30th.

Sounds a very similar plan to me :D !! Can't believe it's April already....not long to go! Techno time.

Around 13 weeks to go!

Maybe meet you both at Blue Marlin on July 27th when Agoria plays :lol:

Sounds good :D Il be there from the 22nd, definitely up for Ants on the Saturday too! Be sure to sign up for their news letter, got free entry last year but never made it!

Sounds good :D Il be there from the 22nd, definitely up for Ants on the Saturday too! Be sure to sign up for their news letter, got free entry last year but never made it!

Maybe Ramon Tapia @ sankeys magna carta if we can pull guest list from the sankeys nyc folks back home

For sure. Any chance you will be at DEMF or Mutek? I want to see Ricardo in Toronto May 30th.

Unfortunately not my man, Spending two weeks in Europe has limited me for the rest of the summer! Luckily, Ricardo is playing a festival I'll be checking out in Amsterdam before we head to Ibiza! Coda, The new club he's playing in Toronto is suppose to be incredible! Hope you make it out! Keep in touch as the summer approaches!

Saturday 13th for 5 days. No kids. Back in time for the referendum ;-) We never managed to get out there the last 2 years. In-fact my last techno night was Ben Klock at the Subby. Enjoy Friday, but I'm working :-\ Hello to Bro

Saturday 13th for 5 days. No kids. Back in time for the referendum ;-) We never managed to get out there the last 2 years. In-fact my last techno night was Ben Klock at the Subby. Enjoy Friday, but I'm working :-\ Hello to Bro

Aww excellent stuff :D! Hope to see you & Fiona before then for a night oot! Cant wait for Friday.....and Sunday! Should be alot of fun! Will do, speak soon!

Hi, i'm there from 24th - 28th July

Thurs night - No idea, probably just bars or Ibiza town
Fri night - Clockwork Orange reunion at Es Paradis, maybe onto Insane later for John digweed
Sat - No plans, maybe Sankeys
Sun day time - Clockwork Orange party at sands, then Space
Mon night - fly home rather dishevelled!

Then count the days down to a week in September! :)

Hi, i'm there from 24th - 28th July

Thurs night - No idea, probably just bars or Ibiza town
Fri night - Clockwork Orange reunion at Es Paradis, maybe onto Insane later for John digweed
Sat - No plans, maybe Sankeys
Sun day time - Clockwork Orange party at sands, then Space
Mon night - fly home rather dishevelled!

Then count the days down to a week in September! :)

Cool, so lucky to be going back in September! Hopefully I will be doing the same! Sunday I plan on doing Beniras all day followed by solomun+1! If you are partial to a bit of techno we are going to Enter on Thursday!

Cool, so lucky to be going back in September! Hopefully I will be doing the same! Sunday I plan on doing Beniras all day followed by solomun+1! If you are partial to a bit of techno we are going to Enter on Thursday!

Good shout, I land around 5pm on the Thursday so plenty of time to get over from San An, i'm staying round the bay from Kanya. BOSH! :)

Me and my GF will be there from 22 july to 1-5 august ( no return ticket booked yet ) for the second trip of the season :) Looks like we are going to the same parties and that it will be a good group down there at the same time!

Me and my GF will be there from 22 july to 1-5 august ( no return ticket booked yet ) for the second trip of the season :) Looks like we are going to the same parties and that it will be a good group down there at the same time!

Awesome. Ieva and I look forward to seeing you again and meeting your girl friend.

I'll be there the 22nd until the 27th on my college summer break. My buddy, who went last year was supposed to show me around but he had to bail. Should be interesting since I've never been, but I plan to do the same as you, hit the clubs and beaches. Might see ya there!

Okay I need some professional advice...

Original plan was to spend a week in Berlin (July 19- 26) and come to Ibiza on July 26th to August 2nd. BUT really would like to hear Digitaria at Paradise July 23 and Dixon at Enter on July 24th.

The question is what goes down in the Sake room...do you guys think Dixon would be opening or closing...how long does the Sake room usually stay open...which room do they use as the Sake room?

The cost to change flights is minimal and we have free stay in Berlin so no money lost on a room. Just would have to find a room for 2 of us for 3 nights.

:confused: HELP!

Back