PDB 22nd-30th July, DC10..ENTER..BENIRRAS

Unfortunately not my man, Spending two weeks in Europe has limited me for the rest of the summer! Luckily, Ricardo is playing a festival I'll be checking out in Amsterdam before we head to Ibiza! Coda, The new club he's playing in Toronto is suppose to be incredible! Hope you make it out! Keep in touch as the summer approaches!

Ended up going to Montreal last weekend to catch Mr. Villalobos in action. Awesome 4 hour set. Amazing sets from Lee Burridge, Space Dimension Controller, Move D, and Dozzy. :D

Heading back to the wonderful white isle at the end of July staying in playa den bossa! DC10....Enter....anything techno/tech-house related and I am there! First time I went to Ibiza I was about 8 or 9, always felt the Eivissa connection! Im in love with the island! We also will be going to Benirras on the Sunday....if anyone wants to see something really special :)

Hi! I'll be staying in Ibiza Town and going to these parties. If you plan on attending, let's get together!
July 23 - Sankeys for Umek and Technasia
July 24 - Space for Enter.
July 25 - Pacha for MK

I'm there exactly the same dates, staying pdb and probably interested in some of the same nights, so give me a shout if you want to meet.

Hello! I'll be in Ibiza from 22 to 29 July! Myself and my friend , both Italian 27 years. If you like we can meet some day! Write me in private, I'll wait ;)

I'm looking to go to Enter on Thursday night, top line up! Marcel Dettman took the roof off the Cocoon main room last year :D

Heading back to the wonderful white isle at the end of July staying in playa den bossa! DC10....Enter....anything techno/tech-house related and I am there! First time I went to Ibiza I was about 8 or 9, always felt the Eivissa connection! Im in love with the island! We also will be going to Benirras on the Sunday....if anyone wants to see something really special :)

Hey I'll be there during the same time with my gf. I'm american and she is hungarian. Def down to meet up with some people saturday night. Cant decide on a club though...

Back