PDB 22nd-30th July, DC10..ENTER..BENIRRAS

EveyT

Heading back to the wonderful white isle at the end of July staying in playa den bossa! DC10....Enter....anything techno/tech-house related and I am there! First time I went to Ibiza I was about 8 or 9, always felt the Eivissa connection! Im in love with the island! We also will be going to Benirras on the Sunday....if anyone wants to see something really special :)

We will be in marco polo san ant starying 2 august, will you still be there? How many of you will be there?

Im planning on staying at Marco Polo Hotel 23rd July - 31st - Currently going Solo, so really hoping to meet people out there :) Do get in touch if your there at that time! x Lauren

Im planning on staying at Marco Polo Hotel 23rd July - 31st - Currently going Solo, so really hoping to meet people out there :) Do get in touch if your there at that time! x Lauren

I will be there at the same time :)! We are there until the 30th July! Keep in touch!

I will be there at the same time :)! We are there until the 30th July! Keep in touch!
Ive never used one of these forums before so im not very good at it! If you fancy staying in touch, which i would very much appreciate add me on facebook :) Lauren "Lorenzo" Mackinnon. x Same goes to anyone else! :)

Ive never used one of these forums before so im not very good at it! If you fancy staying in touch, which i would very much appreciate add me on facebook :) Lauren "Lorenzo" Mackinnon. x Same goes to anyone else! :)

Awesome will Do! Is it San Antonio or playa den bossa you are staying in?

Yeah defo Playa Den Bossa. Not sure on plans. Although Diynamic at sankeys is a must assuming it's still there. And We Love on the Sunday. Will no doubt be contributing to the profit margin at Bora most of the week too!! Haha.

Any definitive plans yourself?

Yeah defo Playa Den Bossa. Not sure on plans. Although Diynamic at sankeys is a must assuming it's still there. And We Love on the Sunday. Will no doubt be contributing to the profit margin at Bora most of the week too!! Haha.

Any definitive plans yourself?

DC10 and Enter for sure! And will be dancing about either bora bora, sands, sirocco, Sal rossa etc almost all day every day no doubt Hahaha

Hi there
For Enter party i remember put you on the guest list Spinksy123 last summer...
was too rammed for Cox 3 times :D
Don't miss Blue Marlin because this is a great Spot :)
For those that are not in my FB (except Spinksy123 eveyT) u can add me to ur fb as you ll find valuable info (eg some guestlists :cool: Give a shout when there ;)) as i promote ibz local djs :p (it ease when i ll ask to play drums at thier sessions :cool:) such as Dj Alfredo (legend) David Moreno(legend), Felix da funk, Joan Ribas(legend) & so on ..followind Ibz locals, u got all valuable infos :cool: & u won't spread money for ur Ibz summer ;)

Last edited:
Heading back to the wonderful white isle at the end of July staying in playa den bossa! DC10....Enter....anything techno/tech-house related and I am there! First time I went to Ibiza I was about 8 or 9, always felt the Eivissa connection! Im in love with the island! We also will be going to Benirras on the Sunday....if anyone wants to see something really special :)

Myself and a friend of mine will be staying in Playa d'en Bossa from July 27th - August 3rd! Sounds like we have the same preference in music so it would be awesome to get together! We're both from Canada, and it will be my first time in Ibiza so it would be great to meet some new people on the trip! Feel free to send me a message sometime if you'd like to keep in touch!

Myself and a friend of mine will be staying in Playa d'en Bossa from July 27th - August 3rd! Sounds like we have the same preference in music so it would be awesome to get together! We're both from Canada, and it will be my first time in Ibiza so it would be great to meet some new people on the trip! Feel free to send me a message sometime if you'd like to keep in touch!

Good stuff :) yeah for sure! Il follow you now and send you a message !

Hi there
For Enter party i remember put you on the guest list Spinksy123 last summer...
was too rammed for Cox 3 times :D
Don't miss Blue Marlin because this is a great Spot :)
For those that are not in my FB (except Spinksy123 eveyT) u can add me to ur fb as you ll find valuable info (eg some guestlists :cool: Give a shout when there ;)) as i promote ibz local djs :p (it ease when i ll ask to play drums at thier sessions :cool:) such as Dj Alfredo (legend) David Moreno(legend), Felix da funk, Joan Ribas(legend) & so on ..followind Ibz locals, u got all valuable infos :cool: & u won't spread money for ur Ibz summer ;)

When are you heading out this summer? Hope ANTS do their party again!

Hi Eve...don't really know :( as they are big changes in my professionnal life...it can be one months or just 2 weeks...Best mate want me to be back august..french girl i''ve never seen yet in real life wants me to do september...some ...Other mates in july...some other mate waiting for my confirmation ...It will be very hard to plan Ibz 14 but will be happy just to be back :)
Yes for Ants party,they will be back :I hope the guestlist available before 6.pm still available (FB me, when there, as i got one Ants girl on my FB the brunette french girl at entrance door :cool:)...Been there 3-4 times & it's worth to party in the pool :D , water just refreshing your toes...& there are many superstar djs i won't see at Ushuai club, 2 big names i wont name(Fb messaging) as i don't want to get ennemies there :D but i 've seen them at Rex club in Paris a few month for 15€...Even free not too sure to go :D & paying 40-60€ NO WAY!:eek: as thereare many parties to do without paying :cool:

7/26-8/2

Saturday - arrive mid afternoon - maybe a lil ants, magna carta sankeys or space el row/kehakuma at night
Sunday - Solomun + 1
Monday - DC-10, Cocoon
Tuesday - maybe cova santa day and have tix to cox bday at night (also may have a plan be for the day/morning) :twisted:
Wednesday - Jamie @ DC-10 (I'm already tired writing this so hopefully beach all day and no party but I do love the zoo ;))
Thursday - Enter of course but some friends want to go on the captain HOSH boat during the day...may just find a nice beach without them
Friday - Music on

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

7/26-8/2

Saturday - arrive mid afternoon - maybe a lil ants, magna carta sankeys or space el row/kehakuma at night
Sunday - Solomun + 1
Monday - DC-10, Cocoon
Tuesday - maybe cova santa day and have tix to cox bday at night (also may have a plan be for the day/morning) :twisted:
Wednesday - Jamie @ DC-10 (I'm already tired writing this so hopefully beach all day and no party but I do love the zoo ;))
Thursday - Enter of course but some friends want to go on the captain HOSH boat during the day...may just find a nice beach without them
Friday - Music on

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sounds a very similar plan to me :D !! Can't believe it's April already....not long to go! Techno time.

Back