What's going to happen to SPACE after 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I was out this year and said my goodbyes to space as I left elrow. I hope the new club does well be lets face it it won't be space

I'm glad I was out this year and said my goodbyes to space as I left elrow. I hope the new club does well be lets face it it won't be space
If the new club has cheeseball lineups then it truly will be a blow to Ibiza and everyone's worst fears will have been realised

How long before it actually sets in... No space ibiza ever again.
2017 and onwards will be very interesting. I genuinely think ibiza could take a massive dive down the shitter in the next few years.
With all the buzz around the closing it will actually take a while to sink in and realise NO MORE SPACE.
Massive piece of ibiza gone, perhaps the biggest piece.

Well said - as soon as the sign comes down reality will set in ...even if you didn't like space it's a sad time for Ibiza ... that said still the best place in the world

So what do people reckon will happen? Will the rumoured new club be open for 2017 season?

Or can Pepe flatten the building before he hands back?

Speaking of the sign... is there gonna be an auction of Space memorabilia? Can someone please trigger it? :cool:

Anybody see Amnesia's post about Space. They say 'See you soon' interesting...
They surely wouldn't move into Privilege? Not sure that would feel right as Space is Space and Privelege er...Privilege haha.

Although a shame seeing Privilege the way it is now....

Wonder what will happen to the Funktion-One sound systems.

The Discoteca quite possibly had the best quality sound system I have ever heard.

Interesting. There is certainly a place for a decent club there these days (always had a soft spot for Es Paradis though back in the day:cool:)

I would love Space to reappear in San An, would be a massive and needed boost to the area. Is the site supposed to be some hotel behind the Hawaii kind of way ?

Has space been bought over with the intention of a new club opening?

Are the buyers an existing company on the island running a club?

So, reckon Amnesia know something we don't?? That probably Stivi also knows about, but wont able to spill any beans on it till the times right.... and whenever anyone asks when we'll know we'll get the famous 'soon' :lol:

Wonder what will happen to the Funktion-One sound systems.

The Discoteca quite possibly had the best quality sound system I have ever heard.

Who does all that belong too?? The 'Space' team, Pepe, Coxy?? Surely the Matutes don't get their hands on all that.

Space has now been and gone. Pep could take over / open a new venue but it will never be the same.

i think there will be no new space venue, theres no need for another venue. too many as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back