What's going to happen to SPACE after 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, this Government really hates nightlife.

agree, think lots of people realizing now what they voted into power. even the "dj" in the government who everybody hoped would understand the demands of clubbers and nightlife industry is a disappointment and sold out (just read the interview in dub).
nightlife wasn't even a big problem for residents. living is! meanwhile waitresses sleep in construction sites or share a room with 4 other people because the goverment is doing NOTHING against the housing prices and also water shortage, which are the real biggest problems.
but of course controlling opening times is a lot easier than solving the housing problem .. I am a lefty myself but this is a joke :/

Hmm... Is there any chance of them NOT being granted the ability to open the car park for Closing!??!

Seems like they did everything right to get it opened for the birthday party, but were declined, so what's stopping that happening again in October?? :spank::eek:
October is no problem. Dont worry!

Reactions: ric
think lots of people realizing now what they voted into power.

even the "dj" in the government who everybody hoped would understand the demands of clubbers and nightlife industry is a disappointment and sold out (just read the interview in dub).

nightlife wasn't even a big problem for residents.
-it doesn't make sense... most people who voted them would tell you they've been far too relaxed so far, the pro-noise brigade voted the PP anyway
-joan ribas is spot on in both interviews... I wonder what exacly you disliked so much about what he said
-did you speak with the neighbors of cova santa, for example? Having to deal with all that noise is not a big problem?!

I seen a few comments saying they will take over privelidge. Seems pretty logic but won't they want to start something from fresh?

Was speaking to high ranking space employee 2 days ago and he told me that everything regarding recruitment is going through Ushuaia so spoke someone through ushuaia and he said there's a stories going around that space is moving to San an

Is this real or another fake?

Here it is folks, the news we have all been waiting for, forget whatever rumours you’ve heard because this is straight from the horse’s mouth. Carl Cox has just dropped the biggest hint to date that Space will be back in Ibiza, albeit not for a couple of years and in a new location, but we can all sit back and relax safe in the knowledge that the world’s greatest clubbing institution will live beyond the summer of 2016. In the words of the big man himself “Oh Yes Oh Yes!”

Coxy has been a constant source of information with regards to the inner happenings at Space over the last eighteen months and made his latest leak during a recent interview with Ticketmaster where he said, “Plans are on the table for it opening at another site but it won’t happen for at least two years”, which is sure to be music to the ears of clubbers’ all over the world.

The DJ also claimed that he plans to take a step back from things in the meantime saying, “At the moment I am quite looking forward to getting three days a week of my life back. I feel like I am ready to kick back a little bit and enjoy the fruits of my labour.” Lets hope he doesn’t relax too much and keeps supplying us with the quality sets we’ve all grown to expect from him over the years.

Now, before you start celebrating your weekend early, the main man also threw a spanner into the works by saying, “ I don’t know whether I will be involved because there are so many variables.” But we’re pretty sure he’s just trying to keep an air of mystery around things, either way, this is the best news we’ve reported all summer.

So let the Ibiza rumour mill kick into overdrive, where do you think the new Space is going to be?

Maybe Space at Privilege?

I'd take it with a pinch of Salt.
Rumours were flying around about the Reco Des Sol Hotel in San Antonio Bay (Pepe buying the building), and making it into a beach club hotel thing, but still unfounded. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough

San Antonio effect :

vomi-de-sang-22540013.jpg

I'd take it with a pinch of Salt.
Rumours were flying around about the Reco Des Sol Hotel in San Antonio Bay (Pepe buying the building), and making it into a beach club hotel thing, but still unfounded. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough

OMG !!! Reco des Sol ... this was my first time at ibiza - and the begin of lovin the whole island ... years over years ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back