*** Police at Amnesia (right now) ***

Some of the prices for bottles upstairs are well into their thousands... A round of drinks is roughly the same amount (if not more) than the amount of profit he said they made for that year!?!?!?

hahahahahaha... Does he think the tax authorities are stupid!??!!?

I mean I wouldn't expect their profits to run into the millions and just because they have a huge income doesn't necessarily guarantee a huge profit. But. f***ing hell, you're just asking yourself to be investigated with that low an amount, even if you're doing nothing illegal you're running an extremely precarious business model.

Is that income of $13mil for the club or for one of the owners?

If it's for the club, I wouldn't be surprised if they broke even for the year. Sounds about the same amount it would cost for a summers worth of DJ fees.

What about all the merch they sell? Even asos stock their vests and I've seen every tom dick and Harry wear it this year

Im glad they sorted the name out Phillip David and not our friend David Phillips like some reports said..:)

What about all the merch they sell? Even asos stock their vests and I've seen every tom dick and Harry wear it this year

13m is the company that runs the Club. We do not even know, if this company is also responsible for the bars as there might well be someone else in the group how is responsible for this. To be honest, 13m is a rather low figure if you assume at least 100k at the door per day, its only 130 days or rough one season.
Merch is also most probably done by another company.

I mean I wouldn't expect their profits to run into the millions and just because they have a huge income doesn't necessarily guarantee a huge profit. But. f***ing hell, you're just asking yourself to be investigated with that low an amount, even if you're doing nothing illegal you're running an extremely precarious business model.

Exactly - he could be paying himself a couple million Euro's a year in salary. Profit is money that they have after all outoings etc. I am wondering if the 13 million euros earnings is the issue and there is lots of undeclared money i.e. 2million is 15% of their earnings for the tax year, and that was just the cash stashed in the walls at the club. (correct me if i am being a spaz and getting my accounting 101 wrong here - my understanding of income is money coming in for goods and services).

If the authorities felt the need to be abseiling into Amnesia with agents and dogs, i'm sure they're pretty confident that they're not gonna end up looking like fools...

An anonymous tip alerted Treasury and the Prosecutor on the management of Amnesia
A preliminary estimate of the Tax Agency estimates that in 2012 and 2013 the club could defrauding nearly 5 million

The operation triggered this week by the Operative Central Unit of the Civil Guard and the Tax Agency is the result of an anonymous allegation sent in 2014 to the inspection of Finance and the Office of Balears, directed primarily against a former chief financial officer of Amnesia group called Josep Aymar Ragolta.

For the detailed description of the facts, the volume of information provided and the accuracy of the data contained in it, researchers take for granted that the author of that report, which points to the existence of millionaires undeclared income disco amnesia, have been employees of the company with access to sensitive information and that they were aware of the alleged irregularities.

According to sources of the case, the complaint concerns the years 2012 and 2013 and describes in great detail the procedures that were used to not declare part of the substantial income that gets the club and escape the control of the treasury.

Following the aforementioned anonymous report and after examining the facts, the prosecutor first requested a report to the tax office and later, in October last year, filed a complaint that judicializó the case. The matter went to the Court of Instruction No. 1 of Ibiza, which is that, according to the Treasury ordered the police operation this week, with records offices, housing, local and safe deposit boxes in banks.
These actions are derived from thorough analysis by the tax inspectorate of all the details of the anonymous complaint.
According to this analysis, the origin of the fraud would be in cash income obtained by the club and not declared; as a minimum and preliminary tax inspectors estimates, fees corporate tax and VAT defrauded only by the company that manages the club would, 'at least', around two million euros in 2012 and would total 2.9 in 2013.

Although the anonymous complaint was initially directed against Josep Aymar, the facts and circumstances described therein, corroborated largely by the investigation of the Tax Agency, also incriminate the owner of Amnesia group, Martin Ferrer Casals, and the other three detained in the operation of the last days, why he proceeded to his arrest.

The slab of credit
Despite no longer appear in the direction of Amnesia group or be among the detainees, Aymar continues to rank as representative of the company Zonal Investment, which managed or even manages revenue advance ticket sales, sales at the box office and sponsors, and recently appeared also as a producer of various parties organized in the disco, two of the ways that a good portion of revenues are channeled Amnesia.

According to the complainants anonymous, it was the influence and management Aymar which embarked the owner of Amnesia group in a series of financial decisions and failed investments, especially macroproject leisure Amnesia Barcelona, which originated Ferrer high mortgage debt a bank. The weight of the debt, its high interest and repayment commitments entailed apparently induced to divert most of the resources of the business group to pay the credit contracted, to the detriment especially from paying taxes to the Tax Agency. The slab that credit came to put the entire business network of Martin Ferrer in a critical financial situation in 2013.

The investigation will now focus on examining the huge documents seized and determining the actual income and expenditure of Amnesia and the group of companies that orbit around it, then compare them with those in their tax returns and establish the amount of I cheated.

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...-anonima-alerto-hacienda-fiscalia/853290.html

"An anonymous tip" suggests to me that he's pissed somebody off who had a bit of knowledge about their ins and outs.

Yeah you'd think they'd have co-ordinated the raids, unless it's to do with information they've either found during the Amnesia raid or something they've been told by those arrested.

"An anonymous tip" suggests to me that he's pissed somebody off who had a bit of knowledge about their ins and outs

To be honest, I very much doubt it needs much of a tip-off if its about tax. Simple back of a fag packet calculations and you can work out how much money these places take and then look at how much tax they pay - I'd imagine there is a massive delta! This stuff becomes a lot harder to hide as people use more and more plastic to pay and there is a record. As we become more and more cash-less, and there are records of every transaction in the Big Brother banking world, fraud and tax evasion mean its easier for bean-counters to prove.

"An anonymous tip" suggests to me that he's pissed somebody off who had a bit of knowledge about their ins and outs.

Yeah you'd think they'd have co-ordinated the raids, unless it's to do with information they've either found during the Amnesia raid or something they've been told by those arrested.

Maybe the "well everyone else is doing it" excuse got them thinking....

Surely it will all be worked out, these three must contribute massively to the economy. Predict there will be a deal. Gosh the town hall must be crapping themselves

SHOCKING PICS -
what the authorities saw when storming amnesia´s office

:eek: o_O

664b32f7460c941e5e7d4d5ce60938db.jpg

money-bin-scrooge-mcduck.jpg

2e3ca20398f641c905d2e5b5797a6ab6.jpg

:D

I reckon it makes about 1.5m a week turnover from tickets and drinks, can't believe he'd say 13m all year

Back