*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see how it does as a pay in party? Good venue choice nonetheless.

Guessing there is no chance of him playing Destino opening if he's on at Ushuaia the next day....it's looking more and more like Luciano....

i think luciano is confirmed for opening?

There is a severe lack of hawtin this year, following no more Enter I thought he would be appearing here there and everywhere as a guest or at least a few cocoon dates
Will he push something new, not much dates for his old enter residents either mmmmm ???

he's playing all over europe in the summer.

I've stop following Hawtin on Twitter as I am fed up of Tweets on that damn "mixer". He's turned into Paris Hilton, but instead of make-up it's mixers!

Anyway, back to the music, where is he down to play so far?
  • Ushuaia (Opening Party)
  • Amnesia (Cocoon)
  • Pacha (+1)
I am guessing he may pop up a bit more at Circo Loco this year....? Plus maybe Paradise? Both of which he has played for in recent history...

I am guessing he may pop up a bit more at Circo Loco this year....? Plus maybe Paradise? Both of which he has played for in recent history...

Circo Loco would be SICK. I don't know where else he'd play. Really kinda weird to see him dropping off from Ibiza. i do want to see him play, never seen him live.

Circo Loco would be SICK. I don't know where else he'd play. Really kinda weird to see him dropping off from Ibiza. i do want to see him play, never seen him live.

Have seen him in the main room at DC10 a few years back. To be honest, much prefer him these days at say Cocoon, where he does less of that trippy stuff. Last time I really enjoyed one of his sets was - Cocoon last year. Though, having said that only saw him at Enter one time since that haha.

There is a severe lack of hawtin this year, following no more Enter I thought he would be appearing here there and everywhere as a guest or at least a few cocoon dates
Will he push something new, not much dates for his old enter residents either mmmmm ???

Can't really say I'll lose any sleep over this, but I know a lot of people worship him. To me, I'd much rather see Papa Sven and many others

I honestly haven't seen the full one yet. hadn't even seen luciano's playing, but no big surprise there eh.

What time would Luciano be likely to play at Destino? From memory their opening usually goes on until about 2AM... so I am assuming he would be quite late?

Also if Amnesia opening is still going ahead on 14th May... surely they have left it a bit late to drop the lineup? Any news on the Sat 28th event there?

Has anyone else heard the rumour as to why amnesia are opening onthe 14th? Apparently it's a form of punishment for them totally disregarding the closing times last year (Not just the closing). They have to open and then shut for 2 weeks, hence the 14th "opening". Not suggesting it's true but that's what I've heard from various people.

I doubt any of the destino events will go later than 23:30 or midnight.

we're waiting on amnesia update just as you are.

Personally hope it's the 14th, it's my girlfriends birthday and I don't start work till the 20th. So if it's the 14th I can get loose get loose

will it be possible for enter to be back next summer? or is it like once a concept is finished its done for long?

any similar events in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back