Amnesia closing party 2015 ?

just found this on facebook - no guarantee if this info is 100% correct guys!

12119042_1500152330310480_5841998983249469570_n.jpg

"... forced to close earlier ...
... we will try to close at 13.00 ..."

:rolleyes: this makes not much sense

=》
according to amnesia's website party now ends @ 6am:

Screenshot_2015-10-04-00-17-38-1.png

it stated 06:00h all the time on their web, they haven't changed that.

but it won't close at 6am.

just sell as many 23 euro wodka-bull as possible and pray for a lenient fine, only thing they can do now really. closing at 1pm won't make much difference regarding the fine I think.

I've always wondered why in Ibiza the police never just walk in and switch off the music? they do so in the rest of the world, right?

just sell as many 23 euro wodka-bull as possible and pray for a lenient fine, only thing they can do now really. closing at 1pm won't make much difference regarding the fine I think.

I've always wondered why in Ibiza the police never just walk in and switch off the music? they do so in the rest of the world, right?
In some part of Europe where techno culture has been religion for decades now they actually not close party . talking about ( germany, belgium, holland,and some other ) Us , australia and co it's completely different . We live in Freedom ;-)

Stivi@ Hope u enjoy the closing ;-) Just to make sure Space will stay open until noon or so tomorrow ? I'm in Bruxelles , if they close at 6 am not taking the fly :cry:

Stivi@ Hope u enjoy the closing ;-) Just to make sure Space will stay open until noon or so tomorrow ? I'm in Bruxelles , if they close at 6 am not taking the fly :cry:

thanks, leaving to amnesia in a bit now!

space closing is confirmed until 12noon monday, there should be no problems for that one!

They tried that in DC-10 before and the results are on a YouTube video online somewhere...

"...
Two new complaints against Amnesia for exceeding
the closing hours

The Local Police of Sant Antoni Sunday has brought two new complaints against Amnesia after person at the local agents in the company of the Civil Guard and verify that their activity continued beyond six o'clock, time that should cease.

The establishment had requested special permission to extend its activity to 12.00 in the morning, but that authorization was refused by the City of Sant Antoni
"due to repeated breaches in the closing hours from this place that has timed Opening only three times in the last week, "according to the City Council in a statement.

Despite the denial, Saturday Amnesia continued selling tickets for its 'closing party' and announcing that this would extend beyond 0600 hours, so that the officers went to the disco at 07.00 am, they reported back to establishment and ordered the cessation of activity.

At 1100 hours they returned and found that the party continued at that filed a second complaint and raised a new report in which it is noted disobedience and will be included as an aggravating factor in the infringement proceedings to be opened by the latter infringement.

Local police has denounced this club for breach of times 15 times this summer.
However, current regulations (Law / 2013, of 26 November, on the Legal System Installation, and pursuit of activities in the Balearic Islands) provides that failure to comply closing time can not be considered very serious infringement or decreed the suspension of the activity unless the previous year had closed files and penalties for the same offense.
Sant Antoni City Council last year did not file any complaint for breach of times against this place, so that the current government has failed to order the suspension despite repeated breaches, although the corresponding records will instruct.

Moreover, it is not advisable to paralyze the activity and force the evacuation of place considering that gathers thousands of people whose safety can not be guaranteed in a performance of these features, as outlined in the note.

..."
http://periodicodeibiza.es/pitiusas...ontra-amnesia-por-exceder-horario-cierre.html

Sounds like Amnesia is pushing their luck a bit with the late closing times.... maybe a bit of a crackdown/earlier close times next year especially for Music On?

Surely they wouldn't want to punish the clubs too much - these venues bring in so much tourism to the island, seems a bit counterproductive?

Back