Amnesia closing party 2015 ?

not confirmed by the club yet, but yes, that's almost certainly the date. I just spoke to them about that yesterday and I think it'll be confirmed and go on sale in the next few days (start of next week probably).

Amnesia announced it yesterday. Can't wait for the line-up announcement! Last 2 years have been mega!

they're still working on the line up. a few artists are sorted, but still completing it. spoke to martin (mar-t) the other night and we discussed options ;)

When was the last time Papa Sven played at Amnesia Closing? has he ever?

Would love for both him + Carola to be on this year's line-up.

Would love for both him + Carola to be on this year's line-up.

Do these two even go in the same room as each other anymore?

Also will be interesting what Ushuaia Closing do this year. They never repeat the same thing so unlikely to be Marco all day and night....

Do these two even go in the same room as each other anymore?

Good question! :twisted:

I reckon Ushuaia will mix it up again. Actually this year I hadn't even considered attending Ushuaia closing. Watch me change my mind when they announce it! :spank:

Good question! :twisted:

I reckon Ushuaia will mix it up again. Actually this year I hadn't even considered attending Ushuaia closing. Watch me change my mind when they announce it! :spank:

IMO Ushuaia Closing is their best party of the season! I would prefer something along the lines of 2013

embedded-1379522213.jpg

I'm just still unsold on Ushuaia. Maybe it's the captive-audience day-time thing. At least with beach parties there's a sense of freedom. Doesn't help that each time I have been all have been insanely busy. And the beer they serve is Heineken. Heineken! Why?!

I will no doubt try it again - especially if the line-up is on par with the above - but I just struggle to get excited by it. The planes flying over is pretty cool. And the "show" - the production, the grande scale - is impressive, no doubt. I should maybe try Ants or La Familia at some point.

The other thing to consider - for me, at least - is that this is normally a fairly expensive party (unless you get in really early, which is counter-productive and you end up spending more €€€ on drinks). Closing parties come thick-and-fast. Assuming this will fall on Sat 3rd I wanna be fresh for the long haul at Amnesia & Space in the next 48hrs - as well as having extra cash in my back burner.

For those reasons they're gonna need to put on something that really appeals to me to convince me to go.

I will be arriving on the morning of Saturday 3rd, but not sure I will do Ushuaia as want to be able to last at Amnesia, then onto Space.. then there is still DC10 to deal with haha

Never done a closing, only opening, can we assume it would look something like this?

Saturday 3rd Oct
Ushuaia - 12pm - 2am
Amnesia - 11:59pm - 5pm Sunday?

Sunday 4th Oct
Continued - Amnesia, until 5pm ish
Space - 4pm - 11am Monday?

Monday 5th Oct
Continued - Space, until 11am ish
DC10 - 4pm - 2am or later?

Ushuaia will go to 4-5am for the closing I think.
And Space closed at 12:45PM Monday last year.

But, yeah, that's pretty much it.

So anyone planning on doing Ushuaia -> Amnesia -> Space -> DC10???

No time for sleep haha, gonna need a good supply! haha

So anyone planning on doing Ushuaia -> Amnesia -> Space -> DC10???

No time for sleep haha, gonna need a good supply! haha

I've never been one of those to be honest even when I was 21!

My usual closing pattern is.....
Insane Closing on Friday
Saturday = Ushuaia Closing until 3-4AM
Then get some sleep
Get up and go to Amnesia Closing until the afternoon......
Sleep....
Get up go to Space until 4AM.....
Finish off in Pacha with Solomun.....
(not done Circo Closing for a few years)

My itinerary at the moment - and it seems to change daily - is:

Thu 01 - arrive. relax, gourmet meal in evening and drinks in Ibiza town
Fri 02 Insane Closing
Sat 03 Solid Grooves/Abode to support some friends on the bill midnight-3am
Sat 03 Amnesia Closing 4/5am onwards
Sun 04 Rumors at Beachouse for a few hours (after a disco nap)
Sun 04 Space Closing around 4am (following another R&R sesh post Beachouse)
Mon 05 - rest day
Tue 06 - Sankeys Closing
Wed 07 - Destino Closing
Thu 08 - Home

Will be giving Circo a swerve after last year. Just too busy to enjoy. I would be tempted by Solomun +1 closing but for him closing at Destino.

Will be giving Circo a swerve after last year. Just too busy to enjoy. I would be tempted by Solomun +1 closing but for him closing at Destino.

Yeah, Circo closing not for me either. Mainly due to the fact I have to usually be back at work Wednesday!

I know Space Closing goes on to midday, but I do love the last night in Pacha with Solomun. He goes totally off piste musically and ends up dropping some mental 80s vocals in there. Just what you need at 7AM on a Monday.....

I know Space Closing goes on to midday, but I do love the last night in Pacha with Solomun. He goes totally off piste musically and ends up dropping some mental 80s vocals in there. Just what you need at 7AM on a Monday.....

At one point I was debating +1 pre-Space Closing, but mooted that idea since we'd have to leave just as Solly was warming up!

Back