Weekend Plans

been of work sick this week but on the mend. Saturday my mates have hatched a terrible plan that they are very excited about... They have decided it would be HILARIOUS to have a night out at the worst nightclub in london.....Thats right , saturday night we are going to INFERNO'S in clapham.... jesus wept

Last night - the pleasure of a visit to Buckley Towers by none other than @Dr Mick . Sushi, beer and the All Blacks on tv, plus the good doctor meet my youngest for the first. Good times borne of Spotlight!

Tonight - Walking Dead and early-ish night.

Saturday - rough and tumble with the toddler in the morning, then more rough and tumble in the first round of the over 40s cup. I never thought I qualify for that! Possibly out for the rugby in evening, but more likely beer at home.

Sunday - toddler time all day, might include taking him to Ruislip to watch a Gaelic football team my mate manages in their big cup final.

Friday chillin with wife and 2 boys:)
Saturday morning working :mad:
Saturday late morning shopping for footwear:cool:
Saturday night step sisters wedding:mad:
Sunday morning casual drive to gatwicko_O
Late Sunday morning arrive in ibiza:D
Sunday afternoon paella :p
Sunday early evening put new footwear on for cafe deal mar :cool:
Sunday night/Monday morning first visit to pacha in 10 years for the big S :)
Monday mid morning :confused:
Monday afternoon dc10:confused::confused:
Monday night Tuesday morning leave dc10:confused::confused::confused:
Tuesday morning arrive at amnesia:confused::confused::confused::lol:
Tuesday late morning try and be one of the last to be kicked out of amnesia :confused::spank::eek:
Sleep
Tuesday evening fly home:(
Wednesday morning tell the wife and kids I had a crap time in ibiza and wish i stayed at home:twisted:

In London with a three year old this weekend.

London eye today, then drink at the pop up fair on south bank then mad panic as we got locked out of sister in laws flat. Safely tucked up in wilden green now.

Kew gardens tomorrow then Covent garden, watch rugby alone but hopefully happy and exhausted with little un in bed.

Tate modern Sunday then home to north for roast.

And pecking mates head with 'when we doing Ibiza' next year - fathers will be aware of the advance planning such a jaunt involves.

In London with a three year old this weekend.

London eye today, then drink at the pop up fair on south bank then mad panic as we got locked out of sister in laws flat. Safely tucked up in wilden green now.

Kew gardens tomorrow then Covent garden, watch rugby alone but hopefully happy and exhausted with little un in bed.

Tate modern Sunday then home to north for roast.

And pecking mates head with 'when we doing Ibiza' next year - fathers will be aware of the advance planning such a jaunt involves.

Easy one this weekend. As I was ill last weekend when I got back from ibiza.(no it wasn't the Colombian flu). So I'll be popping round my local club for a few and watching the engerland /Australia egg cup.That's if the younger lot don't try and powder my nose and get me to go up brum with them as I'm the best dancer this side of the city and it helps to attract all the women eh.

That's if the younger lot don't try and powder my nose and get me to go up brum with them as I'm the best dancer this side of the city and it helps to attract all the women eh.

:lol:

I know that problem.

Having said that, my mate Sachin was the self-proclaimed best dancer in Finchley.

Ha, I just like to dance. Infact I get better with age lol. My young mates are all pretty Essex boy types but can't dance for shit so I tag along and give em a helping hand haha.

Friday: Karaoke in soho
Saturday: House warming
Sunday: Chillout day, may go for a wander along South bank

Friday - some secret cinema something or other with 24 hour party people screening then party with Greame Park after
Saturday - Get up late, mooch about, watch rugby out and then Cocoon at Studio 338 with Papa Sven
Sunday - Try and chance Glasto tickets in the morning and then die!

Right now I have no idea how I'll make it through the weekend. Possibly the worse Ibiza blues I've ever experienced, then again I only landed back last night.

This is intense :cry:

Back