What's the weather like at the moment?

It's going to rain in the coming days, especially Sunday and Monday, for the opening of the circoloco on Monday, unless it covers the garden, I don't see how they're going to manage that

It's going to rain in the coming days, especially Sunday and Monday, for the opening of the circoloco on Monday, unless it covers the garden, I don't see how they're going to manage that

it's only friday, but both destino and dc10 might JUST get lucky because it seems rainfall will be in the night between sun and mon.

we'll see

a rainy opening party weekend, to be completely honest it is exactly the rain we needed so badly.

the good news is all the open air parties have gotten away unscathed, ushuaia went fine saturday (not too much rain), destino yesterday went fine too (a few drops after 8pm, then dry again and then only the last hour was rainy. and it seems dc10 will be lucky too, the rain should stop this afternoon!

Just looked at the webcam of Es Pujols, heavy cloud, peeps walking around with umbrellas up, and the temp's around 15-16c. Looked more like Prestatyn!! Current weather pattern is north-westerlies for a good few days which is good for the water supplies.

Sea surface temp is just below 17c which is below average for the end of April.

Beautiful weather right now. Nights are slightly cool, feels like +17C. Days are above +20, with sunshine. The air feels much less humid than in the summer. Seawater at Salinas felt like +17 in the morning (disrupted my breathing), but was like +19 in the late afternoon.

Undecided if I should go to Cala San Vicente today - it's a beautiful beach, but the water is deep and will probably not heat up quickly enough in the course of the day...

Going at the end of the month. I hope it will be in the 25 degree area to lie on the beach. Seems to be a little fresh right now. Or is it ok ? Whats up at Sa Trinxa ( Sa Trinxa at early season is very nice ) ?

We are at Sa Trinxa today and it’s perfect … I guess around 23 degrees light breeze clear blue skies … sea is a little too cool but very calm
When the sun is out, the sea gets noticeably warmer in the afternoon. Still cold, but not "OMG I am going to die right now" cold anymore.

When I was at sa Trinxa on Saturday, it was business as usual - all sunbeds taken by noon, DJ playing, people chilling, eating, drinking and later also dancing. Felt not much different to September, except that people only took very short swims in the sea 🥶🤣

right now the air temp is perfect - not too hot, not too cold.
the sea water is still fresh that's correct. it's a nice refreshing swim at the mo!
Thats what I want to hear ... at the end of the month its a little warmer. The island seems to be already busy . Nice time of the year.

Back