Ibiza gossip 2024

Question about Malanga cafe. I see on their Insta that they only have DJ schedules for Fridays and Saturdays. Does that mean they don't have anyone playing on all the other days? Was hoping to pay them a visit on a Wednesday or Thursday for my upcoming trip.

Really hoping Cova Santa will release an event for Weds/Thurs that starts in the week we're there but seems unlikely based on prev year's calendars.

Definitely looking forward to trying out Defected in its new home at Ushuaia!

malanga is a weekend only spot.

Some more news... Music On's double-header closing party returns. Thursday 10 October added ahead of the previously confirmed Friday 11 October

See someone put a picture up online today of a new Solid Grooves DC10 poster in Ibiza airport, so they must be due an announcement soon? Apparently it is anyway, doesn't give too much 🤣

Hmmm, this whole space goes Eden story would only make sense to me if the whole thing is a trial run.... and next year Rosello buys Eden... ???

Hmmm, this whole space goes Eden story would only make sense to me if the whole thing is a trial run.... and next year Rosello buys Eden... ???
I believe Pepe has some input on Fridays this year, as does Juan Arenas. However, I don't think either Pepe is in the market for another club (after launching Space Riccone + his age) or that Eden's current owners have any intention of selling

Very nice line-up that. If they can keep that level up throughout the season, they will have a very busy club!

agreed. Although it doesn't scream "Space" to me, it is a mighty fine line-up nonetheless and definitely surpasses my expectation

Back