Ibiza gossip 2024

So it looks like....

26 May to 16 June (and 13 October as per Pacha website) is +1 (assumption no Solomun on these dates)

Join us for four special Sundays, from May 26th to June 16th, as we kick off the season with a unique party concept, '+1', created by the globally acclaimed Solomun. Selected artists, handpicked by Solomun in collaboration with Pacha Ibiza, will take control of the decks for limited dates only. Each artist will bring special guests, delivering a one-of-a-kind sonic journey with all-night-long sets. A fusion of talent and creativity awaits, promising nights of genuine music discovery at Ibiza's iconic club. Stay tuned for the full lineup to be announced soon!

23 June to October 06 (Closing) is Solomun +1 with Solomun every week
What I read is that because pacha managers changed this year, solomun will play less this year because there are projects that sell more (?) makes sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
What I read is that because pacha managers changed this year, solomun will play less this year because there are projects that sell more (?) makes sense?

We donā€™t know, but not convinced itā€™s this at all. He has been doing 21-22 date seasons for ~10 seasons. Thatā€™s hard yards! Thatā€™s one hell of a long season.

Personally Iā€™m liking the idea of them mixing it up a bit.

We donā€™t know, but not convinced itā€™s this at all. He has been doing 21-22 date seasons for ~10 seasons. Thatā€™s hard yards! Thatā€™s one hell of a long season.

Personally Iā€™m liking the idea of them mixing it up a bit.
It's been many years and that's why I think the game is going to change and there's an end to pacha. The contract is not for lifetimel. So much pitty for me
Maybe it will be Mladen's last year at pacha. Curious to see his next house on the island. Just speculating

you are absolutely right - I do always think this thread is a bit mis-named as gossip as if it's not official news it's a a bit 'sooooooon'

HaHa. I think for me, hearing people talk in a bar, overhearing a conversation, some guy drunk at Fabric saying "Yeah mate.... my best mates mum's dog told me defected moving to Ushuaia" is gossip! Someone's manager telling you something in (maybe) confidence maybe not?

Was thinking though, so much is announced early, we probably do have less gossip than before.

So far I 've been missing any news regarding Elrow. While all available days seem to slowly fill

Any news on that ? I doubt they'll move to pacha's Monday slot......

So far I 've been missing any news regarding Elrow. While all available days seem to slowly fill

Any news on that ? I doubt they'll move to pacha's Monday slot......

I'd be surprised if there were any major changes to the last few years in regards to Elrow...

I'd be surprised if there were any major changes to the last few years in regards to Elrow...

And if previous years are anything to go by, the gaps @ Ushuaia on 24 July, 14 August and 4 September might also be elrow parties... But NOT confirmed yet

Back