ibiza gossip 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very impressed with pacha last night! They could of over sold and they didn't, crowd were nice not too much phones in the air and no pushing and shoving, what a relief, shame about music on being over crowded and moody

I don't like the flashing lights solomun has and the weird display

Solomun And Dixon were great..enjoyed the music... Closed at 8am thought it would go on longer

I mostly stayed upstairs then went downstairs for a dance and then ended up back on the stairs

Solomun did play his weird vocal shit at times

Will go solomun again next year, and maybe will think about going chinois and other parties, Ibiza is getting very popular now and lots of places are just too busy
I said that to the better half. Very few phones up and everyone dancing.

Did most of my dancing up on the balcony to the right as you come in.

Have to admit I like the minimal TV screens with static. Gives it identity without taking away from what you're there to do. Dance 🙂

I assumed it would go later so tapped out towards 8am as wasn't going to last a few more hours. Regretting not seeing it over the line now knowing I was close.

Legs very much feeling it on the walk around to Fig.

We have hotels booked next year in September, just waiting on flights, and going to do Akasha as well as a night to be determined at Pacha. Want to tick the Chinois box too.

I said that to the better half. Very few phones up and everyone dancing.

Did most of my dancing up on the balcony to the right as you come in.

Have to admit I like the minimal TV screens with static. Gives it identity without taking away from what you're there to do. Dance 🙂

I assumed it would go later so tapped out towards 8am as wasn't going to last a few more hours. Regretting not seeing it over the line now knowing I was close.

Legs very much feeling it on the walk around to Fig.

We have hotels booked next year in September, just waiting on flights, and going to do Akasha as well as a night to be determined at Pacha. Want to tick the Chinois box too.
Yeh think next year will be chinois, pacha solomun one night and beoudin

That's true not much to take a video of with the static TV, think solomun thought it out well, he hates the video recording

Yeh walked back to my hotel in ibiza town knackered

On the way to airport now... Two months and then my last night of the year at dc10 for new years

Yeh think next year will be chinois, pacha solomun one night and beoudin

That's true not much to take a video of with the static TV, think solomun thought it out well, he hates the video recording

Yeh walked back to my hotel in ibiza town knackered

On the way to airport now... Two months and then my last night of the year at dc10 for new years
You should try Akasha once...

The clips I saw from Solomun closing were great, in particular the tunes when Dixon was behind the decks. The guy's track selection is so good, every single time.

Can the clubs bring his night back next year pretty please?!!!
Even if its a smaller club like Chinois!

Akasha are actually quite steadfast in their view that they do not want hordes of tourists from the south coming. They like that they are isolated and that only the committed make the trip. That's also part of the reason why they make their ticketing so affordable, to offset travel expenses

I was thinking that.. But is it about 30 mins from ibiza town? Not sure if I can handle that journey, and how's taxi getting back?
You can jump on the bus from Ibiza town bus station to Santa Eulària takes about 30 mins, grab a bite to eat or have a few pre drinks. Then grab a taxi for the 10 min ride to Akasha.
Return journey is about 25 mins in a taxi to IIbiza town in the early hours with less traffic. Lots of taxis waiting outside when I left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back