ibiza gossip 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was the Solomun closing?

The Music On Closing was a flop for me.
I was there relatively early because I knew it would be crowded. But what I experienced at Pacha surpassed everything. It was so crowded that you couldn't even get into the Main Room. This situation has affected the audience. At times, the mood was anything but relaxed. When then a guy in front of me to throw his cup from the back to the front into the crowd, it was clear to me that I do not find here what I have found all the years.
I attended 3 parties, two of which were so crowded that partying was not possible. I question whether this trend is the right one. As long as everyone earns from it, nothing will change. Probably something must first happen that a different direction is taken here.

How many times did Carl Cox play Ibiza this year ? None or minimal right. What was the reason ? I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but seemed unusual

How was the Solomun closing?

The Music On Closing was a flop for me.
I was there relatively early because I knew it would be crowded. But what I experienced at Pacha surpassed everything. It was so crowded that you couldn't even get into the Main Room. This situation has affected the audience. At times, the mood was anything but relaxed. When then a guy in front of me to throw his cup from the back to the front into the crowd, it was clear to me that I do not find here what I have found all the years.
I attended 3 parties, two of which were so crowded that partying was not possible. I question whether this trend is the right one. As long as everyone earns from it, nothing will change. Probably something must first happen that a different direction is taken here.
I felt exactly the same this year at multiple events and not just in Ibiza so can totally relate.

Just seen the Muffinman’s video from nearly midday at Amnesia closing. Everyone looks absolutely broken!
Don't mean to sound too critical, but sometimes when I see videos from those type of after afters....i wonder where's the fun in that? I've done a few and everytime I find myself quitting those parties after 2-3 hours anyway because i'm just done, too hot, too broken, nothing works anymore etc. But then there's always a group that keeps going another day or night looking like absolute zombies :D

Last edited:
I felt exactly the same this year at multiple events and not just in Ibiza so can totally relate.
I think that's such a shame. For me, the parties have always been a highlight.
I love Ibiza not only because of the parties, but these are an important part for me. I flew back the first time, with some disappointment.

I ask myself, do I now have to book a VIP table in order to be able to dance freely at the parties?
So far, I have refused, because I think that the whole VIP behavior in part just ridiculous, but probably now you have to go the way.

Did you think it was too busy? I thought it was good lots of room to dance above the stairs and even down the stairs was was roomy,
That was posted after going from the garden to the toilet and I was comparing to summer. Not fair in retrospect.

In the end scooted through and back ok just couldn't see where the dancefloor ended and the bar queue finished.

Found more than enough room to dance as you said.

And like the summer, effing loved loved loved it ❤️

Where are the resisters from yesterday? we want to know everything. Maybe in a closer after in kave or the tox, maybe broken and lost on the street. How was the closing? I've seen some videos and Dixon seems to have musically elevated last night. solomun closing with a classic of his as usual.
How was the crowd and atmosphere?

Where are the resisters from yesterday? we want to know everything. Maybe in a closer after in kave or the tox, maybe broken and lost on the street. How was the closing? I've seen some videos and Dixon seems to have musically elevated last night. solomun closing with a classic of his as usual.
How was the crowd and atmosphere?
I was very impressed with pacha last night! They could of over sold and they didn't, crowd were nice not too much phones in the air and no pushing and shoving, what a relief, shame about music on being over crowded and moody

I don't like the flashing lights solomun has and the weird display

Solomun And Dixon were great..enjoyed the music... Closed at 8am thought it would go on longer

I mostly stayed upstairs then went downstairs for a dance and then ended up back on the stairs

Solomun did play his weird vocal shit at times

Will go solomun again next year, and maybe will think about going chinois and other parties, Ibiza is getting very popular now and lots of places are just too busy

Would agree with what has been said above … room around the edges … Crowd was pretty friendly and music excellent although for whatever reason I couldn’t quite get into it and we bailed at 0630 expecting it to go on until maybe 10 or 11 … briefly saw Stivi and also a gang of older Brits (from my original East Hertfordshire manor) that we met at Solomun closing last … gutted no afters

Would agree with what has been said above … room around the edges … Crowd was pretty friendly and music excellent although for whatever reason I couldn’t quite get into it and we bailed at 0630 expecting it to go on until maybe 10 or 11 … briefly saw Stivi and also a gang of older Brits (from my original East Hertfordshire manor) that we met at Solomun closing last … gutted no afters
You couldn't get I to it cus you are old 😂😂

Joking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back