Restaurant reviews

First lads trip away we did the same in the early 90s to Salou.

Jumped in a taxi at 10pm and asked to go to a proper nightclub. Took a while to get there.

Went and was dead with not much going on so taxi's back after an hour or so. Doing some research turns out out was the original Pacha I think. Did remember some cherries out front.
Original Pacha was in Sitges 😉
The Salou's one was one of the first in the franchise

Opened for four nights now, but the inititial wave of reports coming out of Sa Capella is not good. I'm still eager to try it myself

Has anyone ate at A Son de Mar this year? Thinking it may be a good option before Solomon's Closing!

Opened for four nights now, but the inititial wave of reports coming out of Sa Capella is not good. I'm still eager to try it myself
It was on my list for September.. Of course there will be teething problems as its a fresh start with a new in-house team.. Plus you will have the regular previous diners who may not think as good as the old... Like you still interested to try it

Went up to Santa G this morning to see an old work colleague. Went for breakfast at Musset Cafe. Have been multiple times before, but never had their “English Breakfast”. I.e. I’m a Brit, I just look too much of one ordering an English breakfast in Ibiza. However, their interpretation of it was brilliant. Not greasy, very dry, everything done perfectly. I recommend.

One of our friends went to Sa Capella at the weekend and really enjoyed it.

Although they said the wine list was crazy - started at 80 EUR.

We went to La Bodega in Dalt Vila for the first time since early summer.

MUCH prefer the new outdoor seating with the tables across the road and the parasols. The food was back on top as well - portions seemed larger too.

MUCH prefer the new outdoor seating with the tables across the road and the parasols. The food was back on top as well - portions seemed larger too.
Great to hear as we has stopped going as lost it’s spark, but after your review. I think we will try it over the next couple of weeks

Agreed all round. Went there multiple times over the last two weeks - good times.

For those who like fine dining ( I can't remember who posted about these) - we didn't manage to get to Etxeko unfortunately, but we did get to to try Molo 47 in Formentera and would recommend to anyone who likes places like Gaia and Es Tragon.

Tasting menu and service very good.

Back