Zoo Project

Mtaylor

Hi all,

Im not sure if im in the right area of the forum but here goes.... Me and 3 mates are heading out to Ibiza in July after loving it last year and we didnt get round to doing the Zoo Project as we heard a lot of mixed things about it for the price. Have any of you done this before? And if so is there any days which are better than others as we know it runs on quite a few days?

We've already booked tickets for what Dj's we want to see whilst were out there, but I thought id check with you guys and see what you all thought. :)

Any help would be much appreciated!

I'm interested on this as well.

Think of going on the Wednesday 5th June, but there are other options including the Ibiza Rocks opening party, which would be a bit different.

Are the Channel Zoo parties any good? Do people go in fancy dress as advertised?

I've done the Saturday evening party a few times and highly recommend it. If you don't at least get your arm painted you will look out of place! Its great dancing in the sunshine with a few beers and some good tunes

I went to Channel Zoo on the Wednesday night last year. I really enjoyed it. It was great dancing in the sunshine and there are a number of diffenent areas to wander around. It reminded be of Ibiza past. Its mainly a young crowd who go (I am mid 30's) and felt quite mature to say the least but I still had a great time. Lots of fancy dress and body painting but the party didnt really start to get going until about 8pm. Lots of folk chill out by the pool for the first few hours. Drink prices were a bit cheaper than some of the other venues and there is also a BBQ for those who want to eat. Never considered eating while clubbing myself but each to their own :lol: Channel Zoo on the Wednesdays is more about showcasing specific labels/DJ's. It was Secretsundaze when I was there.

You don't need to get face/arm painted to go ffs, just go and dance and have a good time. Lots of fancy dress, lots of fit women to when I have attended. Defo up there with my favourite Ibiza experiences. Loved seeing the empty VIP section last year :lol:

We went last year (late 20s/early 30s) to zoo project on the Saturday , we'd arrived in Ibiza that Saturday morning and we were using it as our start off for a big week.

we'd heard mixed reports, but have to say we all loved it, was a great atmosphere (we weren't in costume or in face paint , but didn't feel odd for not doing so) enjoyed the outdoor dancing & good music , Steffi played the night we were there in the seal pit area, really cool amphitheatre space & special setting , it just worked really well, excellent start to a Saturday night

It's all about the pitchers of sangria (at the bar/food stand down the hill to your right as you walk in)
Best drink value around. One pitcher enough to get 2 people pleasantly buzzed.

Back