Zoo Project?

CAB9

Planning on going to zoo project on saturday, am told this takes place in the day? is that true? also how much is it to attend zoo project? and what are the drink places like? Thanks

it starts at 4pm roughly and goes on until midnight.
don't know about the ticket cost right now.
there are a few bars where you can get drinks and i remember drink prices being fair.

Tickets were about €20 from the normal outlets last year, but, that was a Wednesday when I went. What surprised me was, I got there by Taxi and at the end of the night there were double decker buses taking everyone back to San Antonio for FREE!!! Didn't expect that. :D

Drinks prices were quite reasonable. They have a huge barbecue going on, but, you pay for that separately. Thoroughly enjoyed the more relaxed atmosphere, scatter cushions, etc., on the paths between the various stages where people were sitting talking, etc. ;) From chilled House to banging 'in your face' House.

Great experience. I was in Ibiza last week and sadly it was before their opening, so, I've missed it this year. :cry:

Wednesday is cheaper.
Saturday tix were 50 eur when I went for the closing.
I understand there are 35 eur pre-sale tix available online

Doubt there is a better day to go...but just after personal opinions...

Zoo Project on a Wednesday or Saturday ?!

i get there early on saturday morning so will be going to bed, then once im up i will be looking for somewhere selling the saturday tickets straight away !

you can buy them online for 35euros right now for saturdays and 25euros for wednesdays and 65euros for noahs ark boat party + zoo project + saturday night project at Priviledge.

I was there last Saturday and it's 5 euros for water, 6 euros for beer, smirnoff ice, wkd etc and 15 euros for jugs of sangria, cocktails, vodka red bull etc. The best day of my entire holiday and a bit like what Ibiza used to be like imo

Does anyone know what Zoo is like for taking camera phones in? Are you allowed them or not? :D

Vic on here said camera phones are ok, and Zoo told me personally on facebook they will take your camera off you if found on your way in. Yes they search :)

They take cameras off you at the gate but I got my iPhone in

Last time I was there in 2009 I got my phone in which had a camera on. I have my iphone with me this year. Not so fussed about taking camera in, but I'm leaving my baby at home this year and want to be able to be contactable if need be. Never mind sure I will decide what to do when am there.

x

about the cameras...

hide them as you go in as they will make you put them in a safe deposit box, i was at channel zoo last wed and it happend to my freind and i seen it happen to a few others.

it wont be a prob sneaking it in tho the search at the door is just a simple pat down.

not sure wat price is for sat but we got in free before 7 on the wed with a wristband, 15euro after or 30euro without wristband.

about the cameras...

hide them as you go in as they will make you put them in a safe deposit box, i was at channel zoo last wed and it happend to my freind and i seen it happen to a few others.

This is what i attempted but i was wearing minimal clothing :lol:

For 3 euros you cant moan and hey everyone has phone cameras these days anway 8)

Back