Zoo project

There are actually some birds of the feathered variety at this venue! You'd fit in a treat Paul!

I hope so i get there on the 13th. Hope it hasnt been closed down by then too what with all the law changes etc

Heard good things about this.

Anyone on here been and is it worth taking a look this year?

A little bird told me that it was really really good last year - so I am definately up for a bit of minxyness - sounds like it might be a bit of laugh/enjoyable experience....

A little bird told me that it was really really good last year - so I am definately up for a bit of minxyness - sounds like it might be a bit of laugh/enjoyable experience....

As long as it's open then I'm defiantly getting involved.

Sounds like something a bit different.

Having a Sunday off from Space this year to. Sat - Zoo project followed by a bit of funky funky at Def Mix. Sunday - day of rest and then fresh feathered for DC10 Monday

Nice 'n Spicy 8)8)

As long as it's open then I'm defiantly getting involved.

Sounds like something a bit different.

Having a Sunday off from Space this year to. Sat - Zoo project followed by a bit of funky funky at Def Mix. Sunday - day of rest and then fresh feathered for DC10 Monday

Nice 'n Spicy 8)8)

Exactly - my thoughts too - try something different - are you on Facebook? there is a Zoo Project Group and the photos look brilliant - reminds me of Ibiza from years and years back - a bit of madness in the outdoors....:D:D:D

I am indeed. I'll have a look when I get home. Cheers!! :)

Fb's now banned in work :evil::evil::evil:

Prob a good thing mind. At least I now get some work done :confused:

Hey folks, think i will visit this party while in Ibiza too.

Mistress de Funk is playing there on the saturday we arrive so think we will pay a visit.Is zoo project quite easy to find?

the zoo is mint

a great time will be had, all very relaxed, nice and friendly, not many nobs, tho im sure the more people know about it the more nobs it will eventually attract!!!!
heres the facebook link
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4812423013
a friend of mine danny and his mates do the nights there, they are doing well in the uk now too, so good luck to em all
and last year the dirty rotten dj's were there too, they do the slut partys

il defo be doing the zoo this year
saturday evenings:D

I was at a party at The Zoo 2 years back, not sure if it was The Zoo Project though.
Was an organised trip with our Hotel reps, Twentys. Had a great laugh!
How do you get tickets for the Zoo Project?

Back