zabiela, deadmau5, pvd, sasha, kleinenberg

kuzak77

I've been listening EDM over 25 years, and I have been to ibiza 3 times in my early 20's.

Any chance any of the dj's above come back to ibiza for 2017.

I'm looking forward to Coxy at Privilege.

I love tribal house and real electro house, i just don't like house with too many vocals especially at 2 am in the morning. any new dj's you suggest fit the bill?

Definitely hitting up Sankeys for tribal sessions.
nik

apart from sander kleinenberg who I've not seen playing ibiza in the last 2 or even 3 seasons, I think there's a chance that the rest of the ones you've mentioned will play ibiza ;) where, when and in which regularity will be the tricky question!

Sander is gone really,really bad. His remix of that James Vincent Mcmorrow track is one of the wrost things ive ever heard..

Yeah couldn't believe it.:eek: a friend of mine work a bit with JVM and I know he loves his house and electronic music and always talks about the Neptunes as influences in his early interviews and worked with bonobo lately. Love to know what he thinks of it..

This is My favourite james vm remix
Down the Burning Ropes-James Vincent McMorrow (Dos Remix)
https://soundcloud.com/dosd/down-the-burning-ropes-remix :cool:

Last edited:
Yes, unfortunately bad.
Not that long ago he was doing the NSN parties with Sasha, how did it go so horribly wrong?

Sander is doing a residency of sorts in Toronto...He still throws it down well, despite that cheesy track

Back