Yousef joins Tony English on HouseFM on Sat 29th October 05

Tony English

He has been spinning for over a decade around the world and lives life to the fullest along the way, Liverpools favourite son joins Tony English on Saturday 29th October 2005 from 22.00pm (gmt).

In conjunction with the release of "FRIENDS", Yousef talks about life as am International superstar jock. He has also teamed up with some of his good friends to bring you one of the hottest albums around to date. He will also be joining Tony for The Final40 Mix to prepare your Saturday night for a hands down parrrrrrrtae!

Below is the track listings to wet your fancy and just take a look at what the artists had to say,

The Tracks…
1. Yousef and Nic Fancuilli – ‘I’m No Good’
2. Yousef And Alex Wolfenden Feat Miriam -‘Contradiction In C’
3. Yousef And Blakkat - ‘Chords And Rubbing’
4. Yousef And Steve Mac - ‘Circus Parade (Re Editz)’
5. Yousef And Gene Farris - ‘Da Number 8’
6. Yousef And Justin Long - ‘$Trictly Business’
7. Yousef And Paul Woolford - ‘Do Me’
8. Yousef And Onionz - ‘What Is Going On?’

Boy wonder Nic Fanciulli notes
“I had fun working on a project with such a cool guy! I think we managed to get elements from both our style’s of music and meet down the middle 50/50.”

Ex Rhythm Master and production buddy Steve Mac comments
“I have known Yousef for quite a few years now. I have seen him play out many times, he is a very talented DJ and that's why I wanted to work with him in the studio. I like the style of music he plays and he understands the dance floor which is important when making records, he is also a close friend of mine and we have had many a laugh together, sometimes extreme laughs - nutbag.”

The ever-philosophical Justin Long adds
“House music is just like a home that we live in. There are many rooms in a house just like house music has many sounds. A home gives us shelter for our mind body and soul as does house music. We live in a home and we live for house music!”.

Internet - www.housefm.net (Listen Live/Chatroom/Forum/Archives)
London FM Radio - 88.5

Yousef joins Tony English on HouseFM, Saturday 29th October 2005 from 22.00pm (gmt) ;)

fantastic! that quote from justin long is the biggest load of claptrap i've read in years. pseuds' corner lives.
tony english please feel free to post more of this in all of our fora.

Back