Your Soundtrack?

rascalsilver

If you could only listen to 1 song for the rest of your life what would it be?

Mine is Ain't Talking Bout Love by Van Halen

Something classical definately.....not sure what though. Probably a piano concerto.

See, when you say 'sound track', I think of theme song... ("that's my theme music... every good hero should have some" - from I'm Gonna Get U Sucka)

Mr. Jones by Counting Crows. "We're gonna be big stars."

Morbyd said:
See, when you say 'sound track', I think of theme song... ("that's my theme music... every good hero should have some" - from I'm Gonna Get U Sucka)

Mr. Jones by Counting Crows. "We're gonna be big stars."

Shizzzzerss - that would be mine too! ;) Or if I had to pick another one - Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way! 8)

ibiza_lou said:
Shizzzzerss - that would be mine too! ;) Or if I had to pick another one - Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way! 8)
8)
It'd be hard to pick a second one... maybe the Smiths - Half a Person. "Call me Morbyd, call me pale..."

Wow. One song?

A pick between:

Hooverphonic- Mad about you
Tool- Reflection
Tool- Lateralus
Tool- Prison Sex
Tool- Forty-Six & 2
Tool- Parabol/Parabola
Dave Matthews Band- Sleep to Dream her
O.A.R.- Hey Girl.

I can't pick one

Morbyd said:

That was a film that promised so much and delivered so little. I was really upset it turned out so poor. Liked the goldfish platforms though.

rascalsilver said:
If you could only listen to 1 song for the rest of your life what would it be?

Mine is Ain't Talking Bout Love by Van Halen

I love you and I want you to bear my children.

gingerfreak said:
That was a film that promised so much and delivered so little. I was really upset it turned out so poor. Liked the goldfish platforms though.
That seemed to be the problem with all the Wayans' films... though I haven't seen "Don't Be a Menace" yet. There were a couple of killer scenes in 'Sucka'... just too much filler in between.

Back