Your Clubbing Routine?

MakinaDJ

Hello! I've been reading through the forums with great interest, in particular the new sounds of 2008 & Guardia Civil threads!

We'r all booked up for the 2nd July, unfortunately theres just the 3 but hey!! Its the first time any of us have been so just wondering what you lot do day and night?

I've been thinking it'll be pretty much from noon till 6 in the sun, 6 till 6 on the drink, and sleeping till around noon again?

About right? Give or take a few hours?

Also, I think Cream is on the day we get there, or the day after, where do we get tickets for it? Or shall we just wait to pay on the door?

You'll find most bars/shops will do tickets for the various nights out there. As for what to do with your time out there, it's really up to you... There's plenty of beaches and other places to spend your money (or not as the case may be) in the daytime so don't worry... Maybe hire a car and go exploring/get lost it's all part of the fun.

You'll find most bars/shops will do tickets for the various nights out there. As for what to do with your time out there, it's really up to you... There's plenty of beaches and other places to spend your money (or not as the case may be) in the daytime so don't worry... Maybe hire a car and go exploring/get lost it's all part of the fun.

Yeah, obviously it wont be a strict routine with beastings for those who cant keep up!

Thanks for the help with the tickets, just wanted to know whether it was easy enough in the short time between getting there and going to Cream

Thanks

Hello! I've been reading through the forums with great interest, in particular the new sounds of 2008 & Guardia Civil threads!

We'r all booked up for the 2nd July, unfortunately theres just the 3 but hey!! Its the first time any of us have been so just wondering what you lot do day and night?

I've been thinking it'll be pretty much from noon till 6 in the sun, 6 till 6 on the drink, and sleeping till around noon again?

About right? Give or take a few hours?

Also, I think Cream is on the day we get there, or the day after, where do we get tickets for it? Or shall we just wait to pay on the door?

Sure you can get Cream tickets on here from the calender m8

That sounds about right to me :lol:

Actually, to be more exact - one until 5 in the sun (sometimes plus travel time to/from a new beach), 8-10 getting ready and then getting a nice dinner somewhere, 10-7 on the drink and then sleeping until noon ;)

For us girlies hitting the beach/pool is as important as hitting the bars/clubs so its 10-6 pool/beach, hotel for shower, evening meal 7.30-8ish then back to hotel for a much needed powernap till about 9-9.30, get ready to go out, drink supermarket drinks in hotel room and then hit the bars about 11-12 and the clubs at about 1, we don't really stay past about 4.30ish so are usually in bed by 5.30, hence the 10am sunbathing start but whatever you do you'll have a great time, just do a bit of exploring and try and get to San An. Ibiza toan and Playa den Bossa so you can see the main party areas. In terms of tickets, some bars will do a free drink if yu buy a ticket from them but its easy enuf to get them. Enjoy!:)

we had all good intentions of getting good sleeps when we came in, but our routine ended up like this, up at 11am get ready super fast, meet new friends, sit at pool until 7 steadily drinking, go for dinner, then to the hotel bar for more drink, then get ready (4 girls in one room) for some reason only took an hour, meet new friends in hotel bar again, walk to west end have some more drink and move around different bars, back to hotel at 7am, sit chatting for a while (one day forgot to go to sleep talking to long) go to bed, sleep for few hours and then start all over again. Completley died when i got home, so ill but so worth it cause it was the best holiday of my life (so far, i plan to go back and do it all again) :lol: ps can anyone answer this why on holiday can you drink yourself stupid and not get overly drunk, tipsy where you can still have a brillant time, but if ya drank like that home you would be lying in a gutter.

Back