Your 30th Birthday Night Out

I remember this one.

Some girls from work invited me out, then the one I'd fancied for years got off with another bloke right in front of me. :lol:

Actually, that's not right, that was a more minor birthday.

I can't think what I did for my 30th.

Last in the series from me (leave it Dan!).

I put on a little do in a bar, got invited everyone to mine but got too drunk to entertain. I believe my then missus, plus my sister and her husband, poured the drinks while I slept.:oops:

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=15600

by the bookshelf??

I had a mini midlife crisis - dyed my hair back to dark brown - adopted a sensible sense of dress, stopped doing naughty things and going to clubs and generally worried the crap out of Phil......

lasted 1 year...... 1 year too long.... :evil:

I remember this one.

Some girls from work invited me out, then the one I'd fancied for years got off with another bloke right in front of me. :lol:

Actually, that's not right, that was a more minor birthday.

I can't think what I did for my 30th.

On your 30th, they came to your drinks and had sex in front of you, maybe?:lol:

Im 30 in September. :(
Got no plans yet, wanted to come to Ibiza but will only just be getting back from there on 6th so won't have any money :'(
Asked the Mrs to take me to Berlin, got a no. Asked my mates to do the closing parties, got a no. Think I need a new Mrs and new mates :lol:

Im 30 in September. :(
Got no plans yet, wanted to come to Ibiza but will only just be getting back from there on 6th so won't have any money :'(
Asked the Mrs to take me to Berlin, got a no. Asked my mates to do the closing parties, got a no. Think I need a new Mrs and new mates :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was kidnapped and taken to a cottage in the wilderness where I got messed up with all my friends dressed as fruit and vegetables.

As you do. :confused:

Went to Barcelona last year with 4 mates, went to see Barca v Atletico Madrid, saw Messi score a hattrick as they beat them 5 nil in the pissing wet rain, then had 5 days in Ibiza.

I met up with a bunch of friends at Karma Bar, a slightly cheesy nightclub that was popular with the expat crowd (I'd just moved to Moscow a few months earlier).

I think we had plans to hit some big club night later, but a few shots of absinthe that someone kept buying me resulted in an unfortunate early end to the night :lol:

I had planned for drinks and then a meal in Windsor with a big group of mates but the day before my girlfriends grandad died so it was cancelled :eek:

Have no idea :( My family never made much of a thing about birthdays when I was growing up, hurt at the time but something that has stuck with me much to my wifeys dissaproval.

Back