You know when you imagine what someone looks like...

puppylover

and then you finally see a piccie of them

jjinit - you look nothing like I thought you would......:lol::lol::lol::lol: not in a bad way, I just didnt imagine you as dark - I thought you would be a massive blond haired bloke

I am liking the new features on this board ........ a snooping afternoon....:lol::lol::lol:

I NEVER imagined him to look like that either! I expected blonde hair as well, strange that :lol:

aww cute baby!

i just realised now they can see who was stalking them.

'last visitors to jjinit's page, puppylover, sirens, utagaura'

ha ha ha ha

Maybe - I dont normally check but I pressed on his highlighted name instead of "last post" and there he popped up :lol::lol::lol::lol:

there is a new thing... it tells you the last person that has visited your profile :lol:

all 3 of us are on JJints profile :lol:

jjinit - you look nothing like I thought you would......:lol::lol::lol::lol: not in a bad way, I just didnt imagine you as dark - I thought you would be a massive blond haired bloke

I am liking the new features on this board ........ a snooping afternoon....:lol::lol::lol:

what do you mean?

Im the one drinking out of the bottle ;)

I'm going to stalk more people now :)

I just thought I'd announce it so people don't think i'm creeping and lurking on their profile :lol:

and then maybe to make people feel better it can show that someone was interested in them

I just thought I'd announce it so people don't think i'm creeping and lurking on their profile :lol:

and then maybe to make people feel better it can show that someone was interested in them

I second that - happily married but in need of a stalk to while away the last 10 mins of work.....

ha I love your picture :lol:

I thought jjinit had blonde hair too as I swear I remember seeing his wedding pics on here. Or is it just photo overload what with Facebook too :confused:

Back