Yesss!!!

jjinit

Dunnie has signed a new 4yr deal!!!

and with the arrival of Jo..........who according to our very own Morbyd.....knows where back o t'onion bag is...........not a bad week on the blue side of Mancy!!! :D

are you all set for yet another season of promise?

you were missing goals last year, so a good signing.

we have been here before havent we??

who knows, but im optimistic (quietly) :lol:

every fecking season.

our lot look great on paper. i forsee another season for us snatching defeat from the jaws of victory! (we spunked about 20pts + from shoddy defending last year).

looks like berba aint going. cos no one wants him!

looks like berba aint going. cos no one wants him!

Not suprised. I dont think the languid strolling about at times when things aint going his way impresses potential big shot buyers.

Blinding player though. Also Im hoping the pool keep there thieving little greasey mitts of Robbie Keane:twisted::twisted::twisted:

and with the arrival of Jo..........who according to our very own Morbyd.....knows where back o t'onion bag is...........not a bad week on the blue side of Mancy!!! :D
I've seen the boy play. I was impressed. Likes to play deep sometimes, and links up well with a smaller, faster striker. And he's huge and a good header of the ball. Something like 44 goals in 77 starts, I read... Not a bad return.

Looks like we wont be privvy to his services for a while yet as hes been called up to the Brasil olympics squad!!

and this bloody ronaldinho story wont go away either!!!

As Noel Gallagher said 'if he can be motivated at Barcelona, how can he do it away at West Brom'??

Hell of a lot of dough to spend on him. Can't see it happening to be honest. There is no doubt he will put a few bums on seats etc but can't help thinking could be more trouble than he is worth! Also Hughes is not after him so this is a case of old Sinatra over ruling the manager already.

As Noel Gallagher said 'if he can be motivated at Barcelona, how can he do it away at West Brom'??

Hell of a lot of dough to spend on him. Can't see it happening to be honest. There is no doubt he will put a few bums on seats etc but can't help thinking could be more trouble than he is worth! Also Hughes is not after him so this is a case of old Sinatra over ruling the manager already.

Have to agree, I would rather they invest the money strengthening our weak spots, ie holding midfielder, ball winninng midfielder, right winger, right back.

go for the likes of:
Ben haim
Yossi Benayoun
Kasim Richards
Samba

What about Frank Carson going Stoke!! Or West Brom! At least he will get plenty of shooting practice.

Saying that the 3 teams that have come up are going to be hardworking sides. They ain't going to roll over as easily as previous sides. Still all sh1t but not as poor as Derby were and Sunderland in previous campaigns.

Back