Xbox 360...

No idea.
But I am definitely getting a DS next month.

Nothing to do with this thread I know but its computer related. :lol:

i'm still hammering cod4 on live.

the olympics game worth getting then?

new games normally start of laggy. well annoying. pes was **** - and still can be - when that first went online.

i might hire it out, sounds like a fad 2 player game. is there any frantic button tapping action for running and swimming?

new games normally start of laggy. well annoying. pes was **** - and still can be - when that first went online.

i might hire it out, sounds like a fad 2 player game. is there any frantic button tapping action for running and swimming?

theres plenty of fast 2 finger action! - all track events up to 1500m, all the field events. 50m freestyle, 100m back/butterfly/breast stroke in the pool. 2 diving events, shooting archery, judo.

a pretty varied mix.

single player "olympics" mode is touch tho.

still play on the PES every once in a while..

looking for a new game. might try this olympics then

No but my neighbour's xbox has blown up :)lol::lol::lol:) and he has now decided to go and get a job! He said to his girlfriend what does she do all day?? She does the housework, cooking and looks after 2 kids while he sits on his arris playing xbox all day claiming benefits!

Now it has blown up he has decided to get a job as he is bored!! It won't last!

I have seen so many games I want. Including the cooking one ;):lol:

I got her a load but played them once and got bored. She just plays some card game one - 42 all time classics or something that has everything on it!

Got her Spanish one to learn to speak it but again played it once and that was that!

I got her a load but played them once and got bored. She just plays some card game one - 42 all time classics or something that has everything on it!

Got her Spanish one to learn to speak it but again played it once and that was that!

I want the Spanish one too...my sister has just got the Spanish one but she had the French and apparantly its really good, like it gets you to speak back in French then commends you on your accuracy. You need a microphone thing for it I think but still sounds fun :)

and i'm gonna listen to you right enough i've got an xbox 360 and i aint addicted to it but have a shot now and again computers aren't for geeks what do you do like?

Back