X factor

Can't get this to play. Anyone else having problems with Youtube recently ? I run Internet Explorer and every time I click through get an error message about script running, asking whether I want it to stop... followed by either a computer crash or a long delay before it plays !

Can't get this to play. Anyone else having problems with Youtube recently ? I run Internet Explorer and every time I click through get an error message about script running, asking whether I want it to stop... followed by either a computer crash or a long delay before it plays !

Thats your problem mate. Firefox or Chrome are a 1000 times better than Internet Explorer.

Thanks ! Am I going to have a load of techno-grief if I just install Chrome .. always terrified to change software as some huge headache always seems to follow :lol:

You shouldn't have a problem installing Chrome mate its quite straight forward. You might need to update you flash player but it will install it for you when you go to the pages that need it. It will also import all your bookmarks and stuff

Its so much faster than Internet Explorer

Great - thanks. No time like the present... am so monumentally hacked off with slow browser and jamming frames etc. so here goes .. for better or worse ;) !!

Installed and running. F*ck me ... it is faster isn't it. Why didn't I do this before ? Seriously - thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back