Wythenshawe kid gets on plane with no docs at Manchester Airport

diver

Was this a test of security? or just a cheeky young chappy from that estate at the end of the runway?

(I love a good conspiracy theory)

It's like that scene out of 'Love Actually', where Rowan Atkinson diverts the security's attention whilst the kid slips through. How he managed to get seated on the plane is beyond me though.

Security at Manchester is as tight as a gnats chuff, from a punters point of view of course.

When I flew out of Manchester a few weeks ago nobody asked to see my passport only my boarding pass...was quite strange...security at Manchester is normally rediculous.Just trying to get your hand luggage scanned (and then most likely rescanned and rescanned and rescanned) can take a bloody hour11

When I flew out of Manchester a few weeks ago nobody asked to see my passport only my boarding pass...was quite strange...security at Manchester is normally rediculous.Just trying to get your hand luggage scanned (and then most likely rescanned and rescanned and rescanned) can take a bloody hour11

but less likely to get blown up at 38000 feet.

his mum made me laugh on the local news saying how disgusting it was that he could get on a plane etc..no mention of why she let him wander off whilst out shopping

It made the news here in the USA, he said he hid out in the WC during takeoff and tagged along with another family we he boarded the plane. His mother must be up for parent of the year. I wonder what else she has taught him to nick?

Back