wot you listening to...............

jjinit

at the moment??

Hercules & Love Affair album
Hot Chip - made in the dark
Elbow - seldom seen kid (loving this)
Sam Sparro - hyped up yes, but a great debut

and Dubfires Taipei GU offering!!!:)

would like to know if anyone has got/heard that "last shadow puppets" thing??

Danny Howells - A Choice Of Classics at the moment.

Haven't heard it myself but going on the reviews etc seems to be ok. However these are the same reviewers who give Blunt 8/10 probably so I take no notice.

a bit of a mixed bag at the moment to be honest..... since Phil's been uploading every single CD we have - so many I had forgotten about...

Darren Emerson - Singapore
Christopher Lawrence - Exposure
Edge of the 80's - various
B52's - Wild Planet

at the moment??

Hercules & Love Affair album
Hot Chip - made in the dark
Elbow - seldom seen kid (loving this)
Sam Sparro - hyped up yes, but a great debut

and Dubfires Taipei GU offering!!!:)

would like to know if anyone has got/heard that "last shadow puppets" thing??

Quite intrigued about this, not heard it on the radio or anything so have no idea what the music is like?

You can certainly hear the AMs connection,but it's a much bigger production,orchestral and stuff.

I'm listening to Erykah Badu and Unkle at the moment, been "diggin in the crates" lately.

The Last shadow Puppets has a definate Arctic Monkeys sound to it as you'd expect.

The LSP's singer is also in The Rascals, who are playing at The End bar in Newcastle on Friday.

(Hahaha look at me hijacking the thread to promote this...I'm worse than HouseMusicTV:lol:)

I'm listening to Erykah Badu and Unkle at the moment, been "diggin in the crates" lately.

The Last shadow Puppets has a definate Arctic Monkeys sound to it as you'd expect.

The LSP's singer is also in The Rascals, who are playing at The End bar in Newcastle on Friday.

(Hahaha look at me hijacking the thread to promote this...I'm worse than HouseMusicTV:lol:)[/quote]

Yeah but you havent got the missus shamelessly pretending to snog her mate to try to pull your punters in!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

(Hahaha look at me hijacking the thread to promote this...I'm worse than HouseMusicTV:lol:)[/quote]

Yeah but you havent got the missus shamelessly pretending to snog her mate to try to pull your punters in!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

Hmmm, you might be onto something there..........:lol:

Today, old stuff:
Funkadelic, 2 bad boy tunes, 1 Nation & Who says Funk Band, Cant Play Rock (the base line rocks)
Chic!!
New stuff:
Loving Mark Knight's Man with Red Face!!

I've been listening to loads of disco recently.

At the moment,

Hudson People - Trip To Your Mind, from Disco Spectrum (amazing CD)

Couple of albums I got recently that im enjoying

Paul Woolford Present Bobby Peru - The Truth

Prosumer & Murat tepeli - Serenity - Great Deep House!

I had Ochestral Maneouvers in the Dark's greatest hits and Everything but the Girl's Temperamental on the iPod yesterday 8)

Back