Worst song ever?

I read about this Friday song. It is kind of a wind-up. Put together by some marketing firm in LA or something like that. Got an amazing number of hits on YouTube as word spread about the "worst song ever"

I read about this Friday song. It is kind of a wind-up. Put together by some marketing firm in LA or something like that. Got an amazing number of hits on YouTube as word spread about the "worst song ever"

No, it's for real. :eek: And the poor kid has been receiving death threats over it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_(Rebecca_Black_song)

I doubt any satirist could have done a smarter skit on modern pop if they'd tried.

It is a work of unintentional comedy genius, even if you are sitting there cringing.

Hunt about on YouTube and there's even a dubstep remix. :lol:

Used to love them live, the last couple of years they have sold their souls. Where did you see them?

they played at a tsunami relief gig on friday night near me. They were supposed to be in Japan and waived normal fees so maybe harsh to complain too hard, but nevertheless, if the crowd are locked in a relaxed disco/house groove, it is just arrogant to suddenly start banging the system with squeaky tech-house. It was ear piercingly loud, which showed they didn't understand the plastic people system and were warned to ease off the levels but they just continued regardless. All very sad considering how much I used to love em.

Tiesto and Busta Rhymes anyone?:lol:

That and snoop dog plus Guetta (cringe) To think that snoop Dogg took part in one of the greatest rap tunes of all time (It's like this) and now he has lowered himself to collaborating with one of Satan's henchmen, he can't be that skint.. and to annihilate one of the tunes of my teenage years while doing so (Felix) B******s!

that and snoop dog plus guetta (cringe) to think that snoop dogg took part in one of the greatest rap tunes of all time (it's like this) and now he has lowered himself to collaborating with one of satan's henchmen, he can't be that skint.. And to annihilate one of the tunes of my teenage years while doing so (felix) b******s!

+1

Back