Working in Ibiza with unknown company??

katienurd

So I applied for like you know, one of those job things with one of those questionnaires? So I filled out the questionnaire, not thinking anything would come from it, just thought it was worth a try.

Anyway, the company rang me tonight when I got home from college asking all these questions and stuff, telling me I'd booked in, what the hotel was like, where I'd be working, who I'd be sharing a room with, etc - they actually sounded like a pretty decent company.

Now, when they asked me for a 60 quid deposit I was like errrrr I have no money in the bank right now (true) could you ring me back in about a week? So he was like sure, we'll ring you back then and you'll be all sorted.

When I got off the phone with him, I googled the number and couldn't find anything to do with working in Ibiza, only Zante-workers.com and Magaluf-workers.com, so I looked on their facebook page (where I applied from) and there isn't much information to go on.

So what I'm wondering is, is this company reputable or not? Should I trust them with my 60 pound deposit or not? This is their facebook page and this is where I applied for it, if anyone knows any information about this company and whether or not I'll get conned, then please let me know, thanks :)

hey, i wouldn't work with them, i recommend Cirque de la Nuit Ibiza. The company you applied for doesnt even have a homepage. And usually you don't need to transfer money as a deposit.

Back