Workers party May 13th Leeds 2006

Lottie84

Hey everyone!

I'm planning on flying out to Ibiza at the end of May to work there for as long as possible. I'm so nervous but I'm determined to do it! I'm 21 and I live near Manchester. Below is an advert I spotted on 4clubbers.net If anyones up for meetin up there or meetin up to travel to leeds then let me know, my e-mails crw150684@yahoo.co.uk

Filthy Gorgeous one of the biggest and best workers parties from last summer will be holding a launch party for Ibiza 2006 on Saturday 13th May @ The Northern Light in Leeds.

This will be a great place for old workers to catch up, returning workers to get together again ready for the new season and for new workers to make some new friends and see what the Ibiza workers party spirit is all about.

More details are to be announced shortly including a couple of headline acts alongside the best Ibiza worker Filthy Gorgeous DJs from last summer.

Pencil this date in your diary now!

Gutted but then again Not !!!!!

I live in Wakefield & Im gutted that Im going to miss this night BUT ...

Ill be on a ferry @ 21:00 hrs on the 13th of May heading to spain to commence my drive through Spain heading towards Ibiza So haha !!!!

44 Days to go come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back