Workers from Summer 2003 Reunion!

E

emma_uk23

Shooters Girl, Emma from London!

To all the workers of Summer 2003 - I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH, had the most amazing time and i hope to see some of you when i make "The Return" in June for a 2 week hol then again in September for the closing parties (Cream, wouldnt miss that one!)

Thanks guys for a brill summer!!!

xxxx

Ibiza love!

Will have to meet in Summer 04, cant wait to see familiar faces!

hay emma!! last summer was gr8 wasnt it!!! all the workers were brilliant last yr! it was my fave yr last yr!! i was the judgement girl!

will see ya there this yr! :)

NITEFLY said:
dancing_girl said:
i was the judgement girl!

that kinda narrows it down a bit

well there was only 5 of us!!! and i was the only one wiv my judgement top on mostly! i was well known in the workers community as the judgement girl anyway..

where did u work then?

ah rite - so u werent a all summer worker!

poor b*gger doin inox..that was a tuff one wasnt it!! altho i think rememberin rightly the pay was pretty good even tho u never got many people in (apart from garlands party!! :D )

i went after work once and there was more staff then punters there,yeah i worked a total of 4 weeks and spent the other month dossing :p

Working!

Hiya,

I was at paSSion's 9th birthday and a judgment girl recognised me, she had blond short hair, cant remember her name?! - bet that helps, ha!

Heard the Judgment girls all got really looked after, really enjoyed judgment but then they cut off the workers guest list?! Rumour had it that it was Jules's idea coz he felt the place was full of workers?!

Worked every day for shooters but the hours was good (10 till 2:30) and they were cool with us if we wanted a day of or something, was a great laugh, didnt want a hard working job out there obviously but still used to get down about working - dunno why i complained about it now, id do anything to be back out there now! x

the actual flyering side of things were pretty shit,during my time out there i got assalted by the police,fined 3 times by the cops,chased for a half a mile by a nutter on a motorbike and then threateed to have the shit kicked out me,pushed over a wall by the same bloke,threatened to have the shit kicked of me by my boss and had bottles thrown at my head on 2 consecutive days-i still had the time of my life though :D

Re: Working!

emma_uk23 said:
Hiya,

I was at paSSion's 9th birthday and a judgment girl recognised me, she had blond short hair, cant remember her name?! - bet that helps, ha!

Heard the Judgment girls all got really looked after, really enjoyed judgment but then they cut off the workers guest list?! Rumour had it that it was Jules's idea coz he felt the place was full of workers?!

Worked every day for shooters but the hours was good (10 till 2:30) and they were cool with us if we wanted a day of or something, was a great laugh, didnt want a hard working job out there obviously but still used to get down about working - dunno why i complained about it now, id do anything to be back out there now! x

did u get payed well?
I worked in bar last year...great fun and great hours...plus one day off a week that I could choose myself...But would like to try something diff. this year...being a shooters girl really seemed like fun

hmm....are you the two cheeky girls walking aroung the west end getting everyone pissed up on the vodka shots?? i originally worked for lashed, but quit to come and work at Trops, which was a wicked job might i add! also worked at the last drop too.

who are you AL?! u must know kyle and ruth then?! my darling mates from Stoke!! lived at the last drop!!

and em - was the judgement gal Becky? or Rachel? both had short blonde hair!

hi emma

did u work with jenny the scottish girl who done shooters??

dancing_girl said:
who are you AL?! u must know kyle and ruth then?! my darling mates from Stoke!! lived at the last drop!!

and em - was the judgement gal Becky? or Rachel? both had short blonde hair!
yep i know them, kyle the welsh dodgy geezer who had to go home because of ill health, barry the manager etc.... good laugh up there, but the money was extremely shit for 8 hours!!

i knew a few people from judgement, what was the name of the girl from merseryside, really nice girl, blonde? went out with daz from megamusic for a bit.

Ibiza

Think it might have been Becky!

Yeah, guilty as charged, i used to walk around the west end with scottish girl Jenny who i lived with above the Last Drop and we just used to get drunk and sell these shots, ideal job really! Really miss it!

I remember Kyle and Barry, yeah shame Kyle had to go home, he was a nutter we used to have water fights with them from our balcony!

Al, where did you work? x

Ibiza

Also lived with another scottish girl Jaclyn who worked at Kilties for the whole summer then my mate Lee moved in for worked for Mr Toffs and then there was Joe from Coventry who im sure most of you either knew or saw - tall mixed race guy who used to bleach his hair - hes such a legend!

yeah i remember yous! yous used 2 cum on 2 the highlander, think u knew my m8 gillian. are u still seeing julS?

Back