Woohoo!

Padster

I've just had an insurance policy mature and it's dumped £4000 in my lap!:D
I've decided to give Ibiza a miss this year and spend the money wisely on a new motorbike and a pair of CDJ400's and an Allen & Heath Xone62 mixer.

[/smugness]

I've just had an insurance policy mature and it's dumped £4000 in my lap!:D
I've decided to give Ibiza a miss this year and spend the money wisely on a new motorbike and a pair of CDJ400's and an Allen & Heath Xone62 mixer.

[/smugness]

what kind of bike you getting?

just got a zzr 400 and its safe to say its bawsoot

I wish this would happen to me....

My ISA account supposed for saving for a mortgage currently has £5 in it :confused:

what kind of bike you getting?

just got a zzr 400 and its safe to say its bawsoot
Well, I currently ride a Honda VT750 Shadow, and I'm very happy with it so I might go for the 1100 version or get a newer version of the same. But I also fancy something sporty so I might go for something like a GSXR750. It would be totally impractical but a lot of fun! I might even go for a Bandit 1200. I don't know really8)

Nice bonus 8)

Although with that stash, you could afford the bike, the decks AND Ibiza ;)
I did consider it but I think I'll bung a grand in my ISA and have a majorly hefty time next year. Oh, and I think you'll find that over here vehicles cost considerably more than in the USA or Russia John

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I currently ride a Honda VT750 Shadow, and I'm very happy with it so I might go for the 1100 version or get a newer version of the same. But I also fancy something sporty so I might go for something like a GSXR750. It would be totally impractical but a lot of fun! I might even go for a Bandit 1200. I don't know really8)

got to be the GSXR 8)

Just invested in a mint condition FJ1200 as a spare bike whilst I have some work done on the Shadow (and it only cost £1100).

Back