Women of Ibiza?

sugarshane77

Three guys, all single, coming to Ibiza 11th - 16th. We have tix to Eden for JJ, Pacha for Angello's crew, and Amnesia for Cream.

Other than that, I was hoping to get some input on where we might want to go to see some of the beaufitul women Ibiza attracts in the summer time, and perhaps some pointers on which clubs will actually allow us to move around and mingle vs being stuck on the dance floor becuase the place is SO packed.

Thanks,
sugarshane77

dunno about the beautifull women but i can tell you where you can pick up the wounded gazelles at 5 in the morning... kilties chippy, go there at 4-5 in the morning and you will get all the 17 year old birds on their first girls holiday, filthy so they are. i hope no one else has noticed this as that is my haunting ground

there is a disco under ibiza playa
two years ago i went there with some local girls
reggaeton salsa all nite long

i can tell you where you can pick up the wounded gazelles at 5 in the morning... kilties chippy, go there at 4-5 in the morning and you will get all the 17 year old birds on their first girls holiday, filthy so they are
:lol:

Go down the west end in san, stand outside KFC about 530am and you will find loads of women. Some me bruices all down their legs from falling over, some with smirnoff ice in their hair, some with sick all down their dress. But one thing you can be sure of, there will be women

dunno about the beautifull women but i can tell you where you can pick up the wounded gazelles at 5 in the morning... kilties chippy, go there at 4-5 in the morning and you will get all the 17 year old birds on their first girls holiday, filthy so they are. i hope no one else has noticed this as that is my haunting ground

Brilliant :) As long as you don't give out your travel dates your grooming ground shall be safe..

Back