WMC 22/3 Juicy Beach with Angello, Ingrosso, Sinclar, Fedde Le Grand plus more....

macavity

Bob Sinclar, Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso Added to Already Huge Juicy WMC Line-Up
‘Love Generation’ star and swedish house mafia join Robbie Rivera’s star-studded 17 hour Nikki Beach & Pearl Mini-Festival

Robbie Rivera
Fedde Le Grand
Bob Sinclar
Steve Angello
Sebastian Ingrosso
Benny Benassi
Gabriel & Dresden
Antoine Clamaran
Chus & Ceballos
Axwell
Judge Jules
DJ Dan
Richard Vission
Donald Glaude
Harry Romero
Mark Knight
Skribble
Eddie Thoneik
Tom Stephan
Richard Dinsdale
Kurd Maverick
Rooster & Peralta
Willie Morales
Nick Terranova & Austin Leeds aka Starkillers
Mar T
Brian Cross
Tony Arzadon
DMS12
Louie Padilla

Nikki Beach & Pearl, Miami, Thursday March 22nd, 2007: Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso and Bob Sinclarare the latest house honchos to be added to Robbie Rivera’s already stratospheric Juicy Music WMC event.

The Swedish studio buddies and the international chart topper behind “Love Generation’ and “World Hold On’, will join the already formidable to cast of international A-Listers. To-gether they will make one of the strongest house line-up you’re ever likely to encounter in one place; and probably the best you’ll EVER see by the beach.

jm_wmc_blk2.jpg

Names already confirmed include Gabriel & Dresden, Benny Benassi, Robbie Rivera, Judge Jules, Fedde Le Grand, Axwell, Chus & Ceballos, Skribble, Mark Knight Judge Jules, Harry Romero, Dj Dan, Tom Stephan, Antoine Clamaran. Willie Morales; the list goes on. Already tipped by Radio One, Mixmag and DJ Mag to be the ‘Must Do’ party, this is one you just don’t want to miss.

An extension of last year’s sold out party at Opium Garden, this juicier mini festival will start at 12 noon and continue on till 5 am, in all 3 areas of the Nikki Beach / Pearl complex. Under the palm trees party goers can enjoy the sun, food, music white sandy beaches among the infamous Nikki Beach teepee and beach beds or dance within the sumptuous sea shell interior of its onsite nightclub.

Juicy Label owner Robbie Rivera explains;

“I wanted to expand on last year’s party and make it more of a mini-festival, but by the beach. For example how good will it be to hear the likes of Bob Sinclar and In-grosso and Angello while dancing in the sunshine holding a cocktail? I’ve chosen DJs who support Juicy Music and who I support musically. So far the response from the public and industry has so far been incredible. Now I’m can’t wait to play it. In fact everyone should come as I promise it will be a life changing experience.”

Juicy Music is a household name to most DJs. Recognised for its quality house, progres-sive and electro music releases. The brainchild of Producer/DJ Robbie Rivera, Juicy Mu-sic’s arsenal includes Antoine Clamaran, Coburn, and emerging talent such as Willie Morales, Louie Padilla, and Rooster & Peralta. In 2005 a new WMC tradition emerged with the Juicy Music Event expanding the labels brand to event production.

IF THERE”S EVERY ANY ONE PARTY YOU CAN”T AFFORD TO MISS: THIS IS IT.

jm_wmc_blk_bck-1.jpg

###

All additional information for Robbie Rivera,
Juicy Music & Juicy Events please go to
http://www.robbierivera.com
http://www.myspace.com/robbierivera

JUICY BEACH Full Line-Up and Listing
Venue: Nikki Beach, & Pearl Nightclub
Address: I Ocean Beach, Miami
Date: Thursday March 22nd, 2007
Doors: 12 midday till 5am (17 Hours)
Tickets from $50 (includes day and night time parties) available at www.wantickets.com

Back