WLS Closing

lostinlimbo

Hey.......Will I be able to pick up my tickets for WLS Closing on the day, i.e. Sunday?

Also, will I be able to get a pass out if I go in at say 5pm? How much are tickets if I get in at this time?

Cheers!

id buy the day before from one of the ticket shops if you really want to go. massive queues from early last year (like 7pm). not sure on passouts tho.

Cheers mate. Any ticket shops in PDB or Ibiza town you know of?

Or will I be able to get my tickets off Spotlight on Sat?

Ta

There is a ticket shop a few doors before / after space but I can't remember the name. You'll def see it if you walk up the road space is on. You're prob best off getting it on spotlight, there was mention in their ticket page you get a passout b4 9pm.

here's the situation.

passouts you need to enter before 8pm, no limit on re-entry time but it's gonna be busy so you might have a long wait to get back in.

passouts are also only valid on the proper pre-sale tickets, like ones from spotlight.

the cheaper, in before 6pm type ones don't offer a passout

There is a ticket shop a few doors before / after space but I can't remember the name. You'll def see it if you walk up the road space is on. You're prob best off getting it on spotlight, there was mention in their ticket page you get a passout b4 9pm.

"Tantra" just up the road in a northwestly direction from Space

Back