Wireless Printers for the home, small business

Hey Buckers

Do you currently have a printer and just want to go wireless, or do you need a new printer?

I ask because most wifi routers these days have a USB port in the back that lets you use any printer as wireless. Alternatively, you can get a wireless print server for small change (that's what I've got) which is just a little tiny box with an antenna and USB port.

Also have a look at ebay for the ink cartridge price, I have a Epson 220, also print`s on cd`s and the carts last time i bought some were £19 ish inc p&p for 21 sent here !
Have a good one
Tim

Hey Buckers

Do you currently have a printer and just want to go wireless, or do you need a new printer?

I ask because most wifi routers these days have a USB port in the back that lets you use any printer as wireless. Alternatively, you can get a wireless print server for small change (that's what I've got) which is just a little tiny box with an antenna and USB port.

No current printer sir

New range of Epson Inkjets aimed at home/small biz out soon.

B40W (Wireless)
BX600FW (wireless/scanner/copier/printer/fax)

can give you more info on monday when im back in the office to the features to them

Ended up with HP Photosmart C4380. Prints, copies and scans and was easy to set up. 80 quid well spent I reckon. 8)

Back