Wimbledon 2012

WeLuvIbiza

Roger in cruise control against Djokovic :)

Fed is playing half decent tennis for an old bloke!

Has to be Fed's year in 2012, a win here and US and would be a nice time to bow out.

Murray finally made it to the final, hope he wins it. Not sure why he gets so much stick from some people.

I hope Murray pulls it off to, but can't see past a legend pulling one last one performance out of the bag. I reckon Fed will play as good as he ever has to match the 7 times winner record. Murray is a moody git at times but it is all part of his game. The "British" tennis board wouldn't sub his training as a kid so he went to Spain as a youngster(so I have read) and he learnt over there as England didn't give him a hope and now everyone is on the band wagon :lol:
I hope if he does win it is because he is so good and not because Fed is poor, but he has never won a set in 3 grandslam finals and Fed has all the experience which is crucial on Sunday. I think Fed will will in 4 sets.

No offence to Murray and his supporters, but this is very much a case of Brentford in the champions league final against Barcelona. There is obviously a chance for Murray, maybe if Federer has one arm and a leg in a cast on centre court tomorrow it would be an even match. If Federer turns up in good health or at least not badly injured there is only one possible outcome, straights sets win to the goat.

6-4
6-3
6-2

No offence to Murray and his supporters, but this is very much a case of Brentford in the champions league final against Barcelona. There is obviously a chance for Murray, maybe if Federer has one arm and a leg in a cast on centre court tomorrow it would be an even match. If Federer turns up in good health or at least not badly injured there is only one possible outcome, straights sets win to the goat.

6-4
6-3
6-2

Murray has beaten Fed in the past I don't think Murray will win but it won't be a white wash. In my opinion ;)

6-4
6-3
6-2

Have you watched the tournament or any tennis this year? Murray is playing brilliant! He has every chance!

6-4
6-3
6-2

David with all due respect :)lol:;)) I don't think you can compare someone who has beaten Federer 8 times in their 15 meetings to Brentford :spank:

I'd liken it more to a Barcelona v Chelsea CL semi-final and we all know how that one ended up :p:lol:;)

David with all due respect :)lol:;)) I don't think you can compare someone who has beaten Federer 8 times in their 15 meetings to Brentford :spank:

I'd liken it more to a Barcelona v Chelsea CL semi-final and we all know how that one ended up :p:lol:;)

How many of those were grand slam matches ;)?

Murray is obviously a brilliant player and great to watch. He is simply not in the same league as the top three. I would love to see him win a grand slam (just not against Fed:)) perhaps he will one day triumph, he certainly deserves it.

Evaluations then?
Thought Fed looked nervous and Murray took advantage, he should of took his chances in the second to as proved after what a class above Fed is. Really just wanted the best tennis player to win today and that was the case, hope Murray can win at least one grand slam though.
Fed = King :)

Evaluations then?
Thought Fed looked nervous and Murray took advantage, he should of took his chances in the second to as proved after what a class above Fed is. Really just wanted the best tennis player to win today and that was the case, hope Murray can win at least one grand slam though.
Fed = King :)

I have about as much chance of winning a grand slam than Murray, and I'm 14 stone of love muscle ( so the other half says anyway )

I feel privileged to see some of the tennis Federer occasionally plays, it is unreal, sadly only see it on rare occasions these days. No disgrace in losing to Fed playing some of those shots, yet how many unforced errors from Fedex, crazy scenes.

It is real though for Murray to be in his prime with the three behemoths on the go, he would have beaten the likes of Hewitt, Rodick and others at least 50% of the time.

Give me a grand slam over football any day of the week.:D

dc627f6b.jpg

Back