Wild In The Country Cancelled!!!

MiniMarc

http://www.wildinthecountry.co.uk/

The whole thing's been cancelled 2days before it kicks off. The tents were up n everything. I had planned to go and was about to buy tickets , mainly for the M_nus arena with Richie Hawtin , Magda and co. Think it started with Bjork canceling a few days ago .

i'm never booking a holiday in england ever again. stoopid laws, can't do what i want, blah blah, it's not the same as back in the day, normal people won't come now, no wonder people are only staying in england an average 4 nights and not 6, draconian measures, fascist government etc etc etc.

i'm never booking a holiday in england ever again. stoopid laws, can't do what i want, blah blah, it's not the same as back in the day, normal people won't come now, no wonder people are only staying in england an average 4 nights and not 6, draconian measures, fascist government etc etc etc.

Touché! :lol:

I've still got 2 VIP tickets for sale if anyone wants them???:lol:

I reckon there will be a surge now on Hyde Park for Fatboy Slim and Underworld and also the James Zabiela boat party!! Oh and Pete Tong at MOS.

:lol:

Internet rumours that they spent yesterday begging DJs to play for half their agreed fee!

English Festivals are a complete rip off, people are learning this and going abroad instead :)

What's all this Bjork hating?!? I really like her music :oops:

not hating on her music
i'm very indifferent to it - some good, some awful

but she is a very big risk in booking as a headline act for an event
history n all that

Back