Wi-fi spots and large saftey deposit box in san-an ?

ten_uk

Hello,

Im heading back to san-an in 2008 and iam bringing the old laptop with me (yes, sad I know :O) as I need to do some work out there and send it back (cant use public inet machines unfortunately.)

Does anyone know of any wifi spots/bars etc free or paid that people can use. I found a free one at the 'Mar I pins' bar in the bay, just wondering if there are any others.

Also, does anyone know of anywhere in san-an that does saftey deposit boxes large enough to store a laptop in? The ones in the hotels are no way near big enough and I dont want to leave it under the bed :O)

Many thanks!

Tom

Hello,

Im heading back to san-an in 2008 and iam bringing the old laptop with me (yes, sad I know :O) as I need to do some work out there and send it back (cant use public inet machines unfortunately.)

Does anyone know of any wifi spots/bars etc free or paid that people can use. I found a free one at the 'Mar I pins' bar in the bay, just wondering if there are any others.

Also, does anyone know of anywhere in san-an that does saftey deposit boxes large enough to store a laptop in? The ones in the hotels are no way near big enough and I dont want to leave it under the bed :O)

Many thanks!

Tom

Upstairs at Itaca had free Wi-Fi summer 2006 - I guess it still has now.

im sure oarange corner had wifi last year and also i seen some one in the highlander 1 day on msn messenger so take it in there also.

Back