Why do workers in Ibiza think there so prestige?

delboy90

I've noticed the last two times I've been to Ibiza the majority of workers (English) think they're prestige and so much better than anyone else. Why?

One fella I got speaking to outside Space who clearly thought he was better than me because he was selling pills in Ibiza told me he worked in River Island and still lived at home, so why the massive ego?

Agree. This has got far worse over the years.

Most have done two months in Ibiza for the first time and think they're the resident Pablo Escobars. I tend to find if you act up a bit and advise you have some 'work' needing done and would they be interested, they revert back to 'boy who works in River Island' They tend to lose the Billy Big Baws status quite quickly, helps if you are older.

I had some lovely kids working for me in Ibiza back in 2006. Over the years I've met the odd one or two that think being on a guestlist makes them a bit special but most are fine.

People, eh?

Some are pretty good people if talk to them and drink In their bar most nights they look after you. On the other hand the ones who think duke dumont invented "deep house" are a pain in the arse

You think that you're too cool for school, but I have a newsflash for you Walter Cronkite... you aren't.

Back