Whp 2010

bigmc

Anyone going to the warehouse project this year? I'm off for my first sitting this Friday with Villalobos and Raresh.

Wanted the date in December for Ian Brown et al but tickets have been sold out a while and touts flogging them for £50 on ebay:evil: Whilst it's not the money, I refuse on principal to pay so much over the odds.

Enjoy, a report would be good.

Considering just an Ian Brown concert here would cost around 50 pounds a ticket, I'd take the deal!

Tickets for Ian Brown I hear you say? There's a competition that may interest you...The Warehouse Project & Parklife Festival are both shortlisted for UK Festival Awards. To celebrate they have a couple of competitions running on Facebook.

There are 4 tickets for the sold out Ian Brown gig on Friday 17th December and Warehouse Project merchandise up for grabs on the WHP Facebook page and a competition to win 4 tickets to Parklife 2011 on the Parklife Facebook page. It's dead easy to enter either, just find the posts on the respective Facebook pages and follow the instructions. The Ian Brown tickets winner will be drawn on Friday 22nd October and The Parklife winner will be drawn on Wednesday 27th October. The winners will also receive hoodies for themselves and the 3 people they choose to bring along.

THE WAREHOUSE PROJECT | Facebook Competition

PARKLIFE | Facebook Competition

Please vote for The Warehouse Project as 'Best Metropolitan Festival' & Parklife as 'Best New Festival' in the UK Festival Awards. Click the WHP flyer below to go to the voting page. Voting closes Wednesday 27th October 2010

bigmc im coming over for the whp this friday, can't wait to see nick curly too! see you there!

Went to Boys Noize and Fakeblood the other week and going on Sat to see Chase and Status, Beardyman and lots and lots of others!

o my days! friday was amazing! nick curly was rocking. didn't stay around to much for raresh an villalobos as i was in the back room where i think it was brandon long who was rocking it! and there was more room to dance! debating to come over for loco dice, marco corola and tini. also bought my girlfriend tickets for new years day for jamie jones an co :)

Back