who's joining me in playa den bossa??

im out on may the 13th and got acommodation sorted for a week in San Antonio bay but i really want to be working out in Playa den Bossa, i much prefer it there.

My Spanish is basic at best tho so im not sure if i could work anywhere other than San An. Am i right in saying that :?: :confused:

I have a job lined up in Playa D'en Bossa, and will be there from late June until late July. Would love to meet up with you all. 8)

yeah me and my girlfriend going on the 17th may got accom in bossa mar appts opposite the w park. what work you got lined up ? i worked san an last summer but spent all of my time at bora bora space dc10 pacha so decided to live closer to the venues. make sure you keep in touch and we can meet up when we get there

It's all about playa d'en bossa! So excited, got a job out there end of June too! Promoting events, selling tickets etc. Can't wait, see you all out there!

Work

Hey guys u seem to be having experience in ibiza , actually im looking for a job , so if can provide some help i would be thankful.And any details that can help me me.
Thanks alottt

Im looking for work too.... going out at the end of April to get a job sorted as soon as i can. Really wanna stay and work in Playa den Bossa/Figueretas. Got loads of bar/restaurant supervisor experience. Me and my mate are gay but get along with anyone!

Hiya all i'm 21/m/Brighton coming over 2 Ibiza on the 17th May never been over b4 can any 1 help with any numbers or anything i can call 2 sort a job out.. All my mates bottled it pussy c so if any1 wants 2 go out and get on it let me know warrenclark@hotmail.co.uk take it easy see u all soon

Right, I've had a last minute whim to go and work in Ibiza this summer and of course in Playa d'en bossa. I just want to get bar/waitressing work. Have you got a job already and do you have any tips on getting one? I went to Ibiza last year for the first time on holiday and obviously had the best time ever, but never worked abroad before so need some advise.

If I make it, we could meet up too!

Cheers
Jules

13th april i m there till octo

yep,,,the time is now,,,,i ll be there in five days,,,so if u wanna meet up or u want me to check something for u get in touch dj-mykill@hotmial.com hope to be partyin wit u all,,,,,i ll be in playa den bosa,,,abd every afterhours!

Back